Seann William Scott to Catch Up with "Big Brothers"
Getting busier in playing roles for at least six upcoming films currently in different stages of production, Seann William Scott is in the brink to add one more acting stint to his resume. Production Weekly has reported that the "Old School" star is involved in negotiations to topline "Big Brothers", an edgy comedy project of 20th Century Fox production.
Directed by "The Girl Next Door" helmer Luke Greenfield, pic takes its center on a selfish businessman who is pushed to join the Big Brother program to find himself being paired up with a tough teen whom he loathes. Greenfield is also seating on the producer's seat alongside Matthew Seigel while Timothy Dowling has been assigned to pen the script. Production is expected to begin by January next year.
Best known for his role in "American Pie" series, Scott next is slated to film "Gary the Tennis Coach" under the direction of Danny Leiner on October 23 in Austin. Other future film projects of his include Mr. Woodcock, Quebec, Cockblockers, and Book of Leo.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger