Seann William Scott to Catch Up with "Big Brothers"
Getting busier in playing roles for at least six upcoming films currently in different stages of production, Seann William Scott is in the brink to add one more acting stint to his resume. Production Weekly has reported that the "Old School" star is involved in negotiations to topline "Big Brothers", an edgy comedy project of 20th Century Fox production.
Directed by "The Girl Next Door" helmer Luke Greenfield, pic takes its center on a selfish businessman who is pushed to join the Big Brother program to find himself being paired up with a tough teen whom he loathes. Greenfield is also seating on the producer's seat alongside Matthew Seigel while Timothy Dowling has been assigned to pen the script. Production is expected to begin by January next year.
Best known for his role in "American Pie" series, Scott next is slated to film "Gary the Tennis Coach" under the direction of Danny Leiner on October 23 in Austin. Other future film projects of his include Mr. Woodcock, Quebec, Cockblockers, and Book of Leo.
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds