Seann William Scott to Catch Up with "Big Brothers"
Getting busier in playing roles for at least six upcoming films currently in different stages of production, Seann William Scott is in the brink to add one more acting stint to his resume. Production Weekly has reported that the "Old School" star is involved in negotiations to topline "Big Brothers", an edgy comedy project of 20th Century Fox production.
Directed by "The Girl Next Door" helmer Luke Greenfield, pic takes its center on a selfish businessman who is pushed to join the Big Brother program to find himself being paired up with a tough teen whom he loathes. Greenfield is also seating on the producer's seat alongside Matthew Seigel while Timothy Dowling has been assigned to pen the script. Production is expected to begin by January next year.
Best known for his role in "American Pie" series, Scott next is slated to film "Gary the Tennis Coach" under the direction of Danny Leiner on October 23 in Austin. Other future film projects of his include Mr. Woodcock, Quebec, Cockblockers, and Book of Leo.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'