Seann William Scott to Catch Up with "Big Brothers"
Getting busier in playing roles for at least six upcoming films currently in different stages of production, Seann William Scott is in the brink to add one more acting stint to his resume. Production Weekly has reported that the "Old School" star is involved in negotiations to topline "Big Brothers", an edgy comedy project of 20th Century Fox production.
Directed by "The Girl Next Door" helmer Luke Greenfield, pic takes its center on a selfish businessman who is pushed to join the Big Brother program to find himself being paired up with a tough teen whom he loathes. Greenfield is also seating on the producer's seat alongside Matthew Seigel while Timothy Dowling has been assigned to pen the script. Production is expected to begin by January next year.
Best known for his role in "American Pie" series, Scott next is slated to film "Gary the Tennis Coach" under the direction of Danny Leiner on October 23 in Austin. Other future film projects of his include Mr. Woodcock, Quebec, Cockblockers, and Book of Leo.
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?