Marcia Cross & Husband Expecting Their First Child
It surely is a good news for the "Desperate Housewife", Marcia Cross. The actress and her stockbroker husband Tom Mahoney are expecting their first child ever.
Confirming the good news, a representative for Cross said the baby is due in April 2007.
Cross, 44, and Mahoney, 48 tied the knot in June after dating for more than a year. They became engaged in August 2005.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences