Marcia Cross & Husband Expecting Their First Child
It surely is a good news for the "Desperate Housewife", Marcia Cross. The actress and her stockbroker husband Tom Mahoney are expecting their first child ever.
Confirming the good news, a representative for Cross said the baby is due in April 2007.
Cross, 44, and Mahoney, 48 tied the knot in June after dating for more than a year. They became engaged in August 2005.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'