Marcia Cross & Husband Expecting Their First Child
It surely is a good news for the "Desperate Housewife", Marcia Cross. The actress and her stockbroker husband Tom Mahoney are expecting their first child ever.
Confirming the good news, a representative for Cross said the baby is due in April 2007.
Cross, 44, and Mahoney, 48 tied the knot in June after dating for more than a year. They became engaged in August 2005.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story