Marcia Cross & Husband Expecting Their First Child
It surely is a good news for the "Desperate Housewife", Marcia Cross. The actress and her stockbroker husband Tom Mahoney are expecting their first child ever.
Confirming the good news, a representative for Cross said the baby is due in April 2007.
Cross, 44, and Mahoney, 48 tied the knot in June after dating for more than a year. They became engaged in August 2005.
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans