Marcia Cross & Husband Expecting Their First Child
It surely is a good news for the "Desperate Housewife", Marcia Cross. The actress and her stockbroker husband Tom Mahoney are expecting their first child ever.
Confirming the good news, a representative for Cross said the baby is due in April 2007.
Cross, 44, and Mahoney, 48 tied the knot in June after dating for more than a year. They became engaged in August 2005.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny