Again, Orlando Bloom and Kate Bosworth Split Up
On-again-off-again couple Orlando Bloom and Kate Bosworth are off again. Their four years being together apparently couldn't prevent the lovers from going separate ways.
The decision to split up was taken when the actor was filming his new movie, "Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End", in Southern California.
Though so, both Bloom and Bosworth will still remain good friends and working partners as they have been slated to star in the upcoming film, "Seasons of Dust".
As of the film, it is a drama flick which story follows a young woman, Bosworth, whose uncle commits suicide, forcing her to go on the lam with a dashing thief, Bloom.
More Orlando Bloom News
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'