Again, Orlando Bloom and Kate Bosworth Split Up
On-again-off-again couple Orlando Bloom and Kate Bosworth are off again. Their four years being together apparently couldn't prevent the lovers from going separate ways.
The decision to split up was taken when the actor was filming his new movie, "Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End", in Southern California.
Though so, both Bloom and Bosworth will still remain good friends and working partners as they have been slated to star in the upcoming film, "Seasons of Dust".
As of the film, it is a drama flick which story follows a young woman, Bosworth, whose uncle commits suicide, forcing her to go on the lam with a dashing thief, Bloom.
More Orlando Bloom News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie