Again, Orlando Bloom and Kate Bosworth Split Up
On-again-off-again couple Orlando Bloom and Kate Bosworth are off again. Their four years being together apparently couldn't prevent the lovers from going separate ways.
The decision to split up was taken when the actor was filming his new movie, "Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End", in Southern California.
Though so, both Bloom and Bosworth will still remain good friends and working partners as they have been slated to star in the upcoming film, "Seasons of Dust".
As of the film, it is a drama flick which story follows a young woman, Bosworth, whose uncle commits suicide, forcing her to go on the lam with a dashing thief, Bloom.
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet