Again, Orlando Bloom and Kate Bosworth Split Up
On-again-off-again couple Orlando Bloom and Kate Bosworth are off again. Their four years being together apparently couldn't prevent the lovers from going separate ways.
The decision to split up was taken when the actor was filming his new movie, "Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End", in Southern California.
Though so, both Bloom and Bosworth will still remain good friends and working partners as they have been slated to star in the upcoming film, "Seasons of Dust".
As of the film, it is a drama flick which story follows a young woman, Bosworth, whose uncle commits suicide, forcing her to go on the lam with a dashing thief, Bloom.
More Orlando Bloom News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says