Again, Orlando Bloom and Kate Bosworth Split Up
On-again-off-again couple Orlando Bloom and Kate Bosworth are off again. Their four years being together apparently couldn't prevent the lovers from going separate ways.
The decision to split up was taken when the actor was filming his new movie, "Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End", in Southern California.
Though so, both Bloom and Bosworth will still remain good friends and working partners as they have been slated to star in the upcoming film, "Seasons of Dust".
As of the film, it is a drama flick which story follows a young woman, Bosworth, whose uncle commits suicide, forcing her to go on the lam with a dashing thief, Bloom.
More Orlando Bloom News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group