Heather Locklear Dating New Man?!
There are no official declaration that they are a couple. Yet, new rumor surface by the hour that Heather Locklear and David Spade call it quit.
The friends turned lovers, in fact, were certainly spotted and photographed all over Los Angles and up in Malibu enough to generate a buzz. Unfortunately, "They had a lot of blowups and fights," says a friend. "They decided that they weren't a good fit romantically," an insider tells Life & Style Weekly.
And moving on quickly, Heather reportedly is now dating TV producer Jonathan Prince. The new couple was spotted having dinner together twice over Labor Day weekend, including a night at Heather's favorite local restaurant, Rustico.
"She's known Jonathan for a very long time, and he's been on her radar," says the insider. "They've always been friends, but now it's something much more." Will it work? We'll see.
More Heather Locklear News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media