Heather Locklear Dating New Man?!
There are no official declaration that they are a couple. Yet, new rumor surface by the hour that Heather Locklear and David Spade call it quit.
The friends turned lovers, in fact, were certainly spotted and photographed all over Los Angles and up in Malibu enough to generate a buzz. Unfortunately, "They had a lot of blowups and fights," says a friend. "They decided that they weren't a good fit romantically," an insider tells Life & Style Weekly.
And moving on quickly, Heather reportedly is now dating TV producer Jonathan Prince. The new couple was spotted having dinner together twice over Labor Day weekend, including a night at Heather's favorite local restaurant, Rustico.
"She's known Jonathan for a very long time, and he's been on her radar," says the insider. "They've always been friends, but now it's something much more." Will it work? We'll see.
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion