Heather Locklear Dating New Man?!
There are no official declaration that they are a couple. Yet, new rumor surface by the hour that Heather Locklear and David Spade call it quit.
The friends turned lovers, in fact, were certainly spotted and photographed all over Los Angles and up in Malibu enough to generate a buzz. Unfortunately, "They had a lot of blowups and fights," says a friend. "They decided that they weren't a good fit romantically," an insider tells Life & Style Weekly.
And moving on quickly, Heather reportedly is now dating TV producer Jonathan Prince. The new couple was spotted having dinner together twice over Labor Day weekend, including a night at Heather's favorite local restaurant, Rustico.
"She's known Jonathan for a very long time, and he's been on her radar," says the insider. "They've always been friends, but now it's something much more." Will it work? We'll see.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'