Heather Locklear Dating New Man?!
There are no official declaration that they are a couple. Yet, new rumor surface by the hour that Heather Locklear and David Spade call it quit.
The friends turned lovers, in fact, were certainly spotted and photographed all over Los Angles and up in Malibu enough to generate a buzz. Unfortunately, "They had a lot of blowups and fights," says a friend. "They decided that they weren't a good fit romantically," an insider tells Life & Style Weekly.
And moving on quickly, Heather reportedly is now dating TV producer Jonathan Prince. The new couple was spotted having dinner together twice over Labor Day weekend, including a night at Heather's favorite local restaurant, Rustico.
"She's known Jonathan for a very long time, and he's been on her radar," says the insider. "They've always been friends, but now it's something much more." Will it work? We'll see.
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub