Heather Locklear Dating New Man?!
There are no official declaration that they are a couple. Yet, new rumor surface by the hour that Heather Locklear and David Spade call it quit.
The friends turned lovers, in fact, were certainly spotted and photographed all over Los Angles and up in Malibu enough to generate a buzz. Unfortunately, "They had a lot of blowups and fights," says a friend. "They decided that they weren't a good fit romantically," an insider tells Life & Style Weekly.
And moving on quickly, Heather reportedly is now dating TV producer Jonathan Prince. The new couple was spotted having dinner together twice over Labor Day weekend, including a night at Heather's favorite local restaurant, Rustico.
"She's known Jonathan for a very long time, and he's been on her radar," says the insider. "They've always been friends, but now it's something much more." Will it work? We'll see.
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App