"HairDo", Jessica Simpson's New Line of Hair Extensions
Everything seems to get better and better these days for Jessica Simpson. The actress-singer has reportedly found new love following her divorce from husband Nick Lachey, and in the meantime she also is embarking on a new career. It is all about hair.
Subsequent to her singing and acting success, Simpson is now set to introduce her new line of hair extensions called "HairDo." On her new project, the songsters said that "the extensions will be available in many different styles and would be an easy, stylish, one-clip system."
She further said that her line of hair products are designed to cater to a variety of tastes, and would add an absolutely fresh look to the locks. "It's good for an everyday person, whether you're going to school or going to work, to walk in and have people turn their heads, like 'oh my gosh, did she get a haircut, did she not?' I've always loved that shock value," TMZ.com quoted her, as saying.
More Jessica Simpson News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding