"HairDo", Jessica Simpson's New Line of Hair Extensions
Everything seems to get better and better these days for Jessica Simpson. The actress-singer has reportedly found new love following her divorce from husband Nick Lachey, and in the meantime she also is embarking on a new career. It is all about hair.
Subsequent to her singing and acting success, Simpson is now set to introduce her new line of hair extensions called "HairDo." On her new project, the songsters said that "the extensions will be available in many different styles and would be an easy, stylish, one-clip system."
She further said that her line of hair products are designed to cater to a variety of tastes, and would add an absolutely fresh look to the locks. "It's good for an everyday person, whether you're going to school or going to work, to walk in and have people turn their heads, like 'oh my gosh, did she get a haircut, did she not?' I've always loved that shock value," TMZ.com quoted her, as saying.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope