"HairDo", Jessica Simpson's New Line of Hair Extensions
Everything seems to get better and better these days for Jessica Simpson. The actress-singer has reportedly found new love following her divorce from husband Nick Lachey, and in the meantime she also is embarking on a new career. It is all about hair.
Subsequent to her singing and acting success, Simpson is now set to introduce her new line of hair extensions called "HairDo." On her new project, the songsters said that "the extensions will be available in many different styles and would be an easy, stylish, one-clip system."
She further said that her line of hair products are designed to cater to a variety of tastes, and would add an absolutely fresh look to the locks. "It's good for an everyday person, whether you're going to school or going to work, to walk in and have people turn their heads, like 'oh my gosh, did she get a haircut, did she not?' I've always loved that shock value," TMZ.com quoted her, as saying.
More Jessica Simpson News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked