"HairDo", Jessica Simpson's New Line of Hair Extensions
Everything seems to get better and better these days for Jessica Simpson. The actress-singer has reportedly found new love following her divorce from husband Nick Lachey, and in the meantime she also is embarking on a new career. It is all about hair.
Subsequent to her singing and acting success, Simpson is now set to introduce her new line of hair extensions called "HairDo." On her new project, the songsters said that "the extensions will be available in many different styles and would be an easy, stylish, one-clip system."
She further said that her line of hair products are designed to cater to a variety of tastes, and would add an absolutely fresh look to the locks. "It's good for an everyday person, whether you're going to school or going to work, to walk in and have people turn their heads, like 'oh my gosh, did she get a haircut, did she not?' I've always loved that shock value," TMZ.com quoted her, as saying.
- Rihanna Accused of Disrespecting Queen Elizabeth
- Ireland Baldwin Celebrates Earth Day by Going Topless - See the Pic!
- Dan Stevens Is Open to Another 'Beauty and the Beast' Film
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money