"HairDo", Jessica Simpson's New Line of Hair Extensions
Everything seems to get better and better these days for Jessica Simpson. The actress-singer has reportedly found new love following her divorce from husband Nick Lachey, and in the meantime she also is embarking on a new career. It is all about hair.
Subsequent to her singing and acting success, Simpson is now set to introduce her new line of hair extensions called "HairDo." On her new project, the songsters said that "the extensions will be available in many different styles and would be an easy, stylish, one-clip system."
She further said that her line of hair products are designed to cater to a variety of tastes, and would add an absolutely fresh look to the locks. "It's good for an everyday person, whether you're going to school or going to work, to walk in and have people turn their heads, like 'oh my gosh, did she get a haircut, did she not?' I've always loved that shock value," TMZ.com quoted her, as saying.
More Jessica Simpson News
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'