Kim Basinger Ordered to Court
Kim Basinger must face court for allegedly disobeying a judge's orders about ex-husband Alec Baldwin's visitation time with their daughter, Ireland. Regarding the problem, Los Angeles judge Robert Schnider on Saturday (Sept 1), has ordered Kim to appear in Los Angeles Superior Court on October 4.
Court papers, filed by Baldwin, also claim there was an occasion when the Oscar-winning actress failed to inform her ex-husband that 10-year-old Ireland was injured and required medical help.
Basinger's lawyer told the Associated Press, "These allegations are specious and Kim looks forward to her vindication."
Alec Baldwin (48) and Kim Basinger (52) parted in 2000 after 7 years marriage and divorced two years later. The couple had originally resolved the visitation issue in March 2004, agreeing to split the parenting of their 10-year-old-daughter, Ireland.
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech