Kim Basinger Ordered to Court
Kim Basinger must face court for allegedly disobeying a judge's orders about ex-husband Alec Baldwin's visitation time with their daughter, Ireland. Regarding the problem, Los Angeles judge Robert Schnider on Saturday (Sept 1), has ordered Kim to appear in Los Angeles Superior Court on October 4.
Court papers, filed by Baldwin, also claim there was an occasion when the Oscar-winning actress failed to inform her ex-husband that 10-year-old Ireland was injured and required medical help.
Basinger's lawyer told the Associated Press, "These allegations are specious and Kim looks forward to her vindication."
Alec Baldwin (48) and Kim Basinger (52) parted in 2000 after 7 years marriage and divorced two years later. The couple had originally resolved the visitation issue in March 2004, agreeing to split the parenting of their 10-year-old-daughter, Ireland.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered