Kim Basinger Ordered to Court
Kim Basinger must face court for allegedly disobeying a judge's orders about ex-husband Alec Baldwin's visitation time with their daughter, Ireland. Regarding the problem, Los Angeles judge Robert Schnider on Saturday (Sept 1), has ordered Kim to appear in Los Angeles Superior Court on October 4.
Court papers, filed by Baldwin, also claim there was an occasion when the Oscar-winning actress failed to inform her ex-husband that 10-year-old Ireland was injured and required medical help.
Basinger's lawyer told the Associated Press, "These allegations are specious and Kim looks forward to her vindication."
Alec Baldwin (48) and Kim Basinger (52) parted in 2000 after 7 years marriage and divorced two years later. The couple had originally resolved the visitation issue in March 2004, agreeing to split the parenting of their 10-year-old-daughter, Ireland.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His 'SNL' Debut