Kim Basinger Ordered to Court
Kim Basinger must face court for allegedly disobeying a judge's orders about ex-husband Alec Baldwin's visitation time with their daughter, Ireland. Regarding the problem, Los Angeles judge Robert Schnider on Saturday (Sept 1), has ordered Kim to appear in Los Angeles Superior Court on October 4.
Court papers, filed by Baldwin, also claim there was an occasion when the Oscar-winning actress failed to inform her ex-husband that 10-year-old Ireland was injured and required medical help.
Basinger's lawyer told the Associated Press, "These allegations are specious and Kim looks forward to her vindication."
Alec Baldwin (48) and Kim Basinger (52) parted in 2000 after 7 years marriage and divorced two years later. The couple had originally resolved the visitation issue in March 2004, agreeing to split the parenting of their 10-year-old-daughter, Ireland.
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off