Kim Basinger Ordered to Court
Kim Basinger must face court for allegedly disobeying a judge's orders about ex-husband Alec Baldwin's visitation time with their daughter, Ireland. Regarding the problem, Los Angeles judge Robert Schnider on Saturday (Sept 1), has ordered Kim to appear in Los Angeles Superior Court on October 4.
Court papers, filed by Baldwin, also claim there was an occasion when the Oscar-winning actress failed to inform her ex-husband that 10-year-old Ireland was injured and required medical help.
Basinger's lawyer told the Associated Press, "These allegations are specious and Kim looks forward to her vindication."
Alec Baldwin (48) and Kim Basinger (52) parted in 2000 after 7 years marriage and divorced two years later. The couple had originally resolved the visitation issue in March 2004, agreeing to split the parenting of their 10-year-old-daughter, Ireland.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'