Amy Adams and Emily Blunt Doing "Sunshine Cleaning"
Two glowing, beautiful stars are ready to bring more light on to "Sunshine Cleaning." According to a report coming from Production Weekly, Amy Adams and Emily Blunt have given positive sign to join the cast of the project developed under Big Beach banner, the production company which recently earned success with indie hit "Little Miss Sunshine."
Budgeted at about $7 million, pic is expected to start production early next year with New Zealand filmmaker Christine Jeffs at helm and Glenn Williamson co-producing. The story will center on a woman who wants to send her eight-year-old son to a private school then concludes to enter the business with her unreliable sister in order to gain more earnings.
An Oscar-nominated actress, Adams currently can be seen on theaters through "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby" in which she plays the titular character's loyal assistant, Susan. As for Blunt, the British actress has recently been reported to join Susan Sarandon in David Auburn's "The Girl in the Park." Her upcoming big screen projects include "Who Killed Norma Barnes?" and "The Great Buck Howard."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son