Amy Adams and Emily Blunt Doing "Sunshine Cleaning"
Two glowing, beautiful stars are ready to bring more light on to "Sunshine Cleaning." According to a report coming from Production Weekly, Amy Adams and Emily Blunt have given positive sign to join the cast of the project developed under Big Beach banner, the production company which recently earned success with indie hit "Little Miss Sunshine."
Budgeted at about $7 million, pic is expected to start production early next year with New Zealand filmmaker Christine Jeffs at helm and Glenn Williamson co-producing. The story will center on a woman who wants to send her eight-year-old son to a private school then concludes to enter the business with her unreliable sister in order to gain more earnings.
An Oscar-nominated actress, Adams currently can be seen on theaters through "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby" in which she plays the titular character's loyal assistant, Susan. As for Blunt, the British actress has recently been reported to join Susan Sarandon in David Auburn's "The Girl in the Park." Her upcoming big screen projects include "Who Killed Norma Barnes?" and "The Great Buck Howard."
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated