Amy Adams and Emily Blunt Doing "Sunshine Cleaning"
Two glowing, beautiful stars are ready to bring more light on to "Sunshine Cleaning." According to a report coming from Production Weekly, Amy Adams and Emily Blunt have given positive sign to join the cast of the project developed under Big Beach banner, the production company which recently earned success with indie hit "Little Miss Sunshine."
Budgeted at about $7 million, pic is expected to start production early next year with New Zealand filmmaker Christine Jeffs at helm and Glenn Williamson co-producing. The story will center on a woman who wants to send her eight-year-old son to a private school then concludes to enter the business with her unreliable sister in order to gain more earnings.
An Oscar-nominated actress, Adams currently can be seen on theaters through "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby" in which she plays the titular character's loyal assistant, Susan. As for Blunt, the British actress has recently been reported to join Susan Sarandon in David Auburn's "The Girl in the Park." Her upcoming big screen projects include "Who Killed Norma Barnes?" and "The Great Buck Howard."
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'