Amy Adams and Emily Blunt Doing "Sunshine Cleaning"
Two glowing, beautiful stars are ready to bring more light on to "Sunshine Cleaning." According to a report coming from Production Weekly, Amy Adams and Emily Blunt have given positive sign to join the cast of the project developed under Big Beach banner, the production company which recently earned success with indie hit "Little Miss Sunshine."
Budgeted at about $7 million, pic is expected to start production early next year with New Zealand filmmaker Christine Jeffs at helm and Glenn Williamson co-producing. The story will center on a woman who wants to send her eight-year-old son to a private school then concludes to enter the business with her unreliable sister in order to gain more earnings.
An Oscar-nominated actress, Adams currently can be seen on theaters through "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby" in which she plays the titular character's loyal assistant, Susan. As for Blunt, the British actress has recently been reported to join Susan Sarandon in David Auburn's "The Girl in the Park." Her upcoming big screen projects include "Who Killed Norma Barnes?" and "The Great Buck Howard."
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective