Amy Adams and Emily Blunt Doing "Sunshine Cleaning"
Two glowing, beautiful stars are ready to bring more light on to "Sunshine Cleaning." According to a report coming from Production Weekly, Amy Adams and Emily Blunt have given positive sign to join the cast of the project developed under Big Beach banner, the production company which recently earned success with indie hit "Little Miss Sunshine."
Budgeted at about $7 million, pic is expected to start production early next year with New Zealand filmmaker Christine Jeffs at helm and Glenn Williamson co-producing. The story will center on a woman who wants to send her eight-year-old son to a private school then concludes to enter the business with her unreliable sister in order to gain more earnings.
An Oscar-nominated actress, Adams currently can be seen on theaters through "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby" in which she plays the titular character's loyal assistant, Susan. As for Blunt, the British actress has recently been reported to join Susan Sarandon in David Auburn's "The Girl in the Park." Her upcoming big screen projects include "Who Killed Norma Barnes?" and "The Great Buck Howard."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby