Madonna's Wedding Tiara Auctioned on eBay
Raising fund for the Hurricane Katrina victims, pop star Madonna has put the tiara she wore at her wedding to Guy Ritchie up for auction on eBay. The impressive Edwardian jewelry has been donated to the Kazanjian Foundation Jewels For Charity Auction and can be bid for on the site until September 1.
Features 78 carats of diamonds, the tiara, which can also be converted into a necklace, is estimated to be worth $325,000, but since it has yet to attract a bid, the opening amount of it has been dropped to $225,000 in turn.
Madonna, born with the name of Madonna Louise Ciccone, married Ritchie on December 22, 2000 at Skibo Castle in Scotland after meeting the British director in 1999 through mutual friends Sting and his wife Trudie Styler. The couple currently resides in an English estate in Wiltshire, U.K with their son Rocco Ritchie and Madonna's daughter with Carlos Leon, Lourdes Maria Ciccone Leon.
More Madonna News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?