Madonna's Wedding Tiara Auctioned on eBay
Raising fund for the Hurricane Katrina victims, pop star Madonna has put the tiara she wore at her wedding to Guy Ritchie up for auction on eBay. The impressive Edwardian jewelry has been donated to the Kazanjian Foundation Jewels For Charity Auction and can be bid for on the site until September 1.
Features 78 carats of diamonds, the tiara, which can also be converted into a necklace, is estimated to be worth $325,000, but since it has yet to attract a bid, the opening amount of it has been dropped to $225,000 in turn.
Madonna, born with the name of Madonna Louise Ciccone, married Ritchie on December 22, 2000 at Skibo Castle in Scotland after meeting the British director in 1999 through mutual friends Sting and his wife Trudie Styler. The couple currently resides in an English estate in Wiltshire, U.K with their son Rocco Ritchie and Madonna's daughter with Carlos Leon, Lourdes Maria Ciccone Leon.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked