Madonna's Wedding Tiara Auctioned on eBay
Raising fund for the Hurricane Katrina victims, pop star Madonna has put the tiara she wore at her wedding to Guy Ritchie up for auction on eBay. The impressive Edwardian jewelry has been donated to the Kazanjian Foundation Jewels For Charity Auction and can be bid for on the site until September 1.
Features 78 carats of diamonds, the tiara, which can also be converted into a necklace, is estimated to be worth $325,000, but since it has yet to attract a bid, the opening amount of it has been dropped to $225,000 in turn.
Madonna, born with the name of Madonna Louise Ciccone, married Ritchie on December 22, 2000 at Skibo Castle in Scotland after meeting the British director in 1999 through mutual friends Sting and his wife Trudie Styler. The couple currently resides in an English estate in Wiltshire, U.K with their son Rocco Ritchie and Madonna's daughter with Carlos Leon, Lourdes Maria Ciccone Leon.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie