Madonna's Wedding Tiara Auctioned on eBay
Raising fund for the Hurricane Katrina victims, pop star Madonna has put the tiara she wore at her wedding to Guy Ritchie up for auction on eBay. The impressive Edwardian jewelry has been donated to the Kazanjian Foundation Jewels For Charity Auction and can be bid for on the site until September 1.
Features 78 carats of diamonds, the tiara, which can also be converted into a necklace, is estimated to be worth $325,000, but since it has yet to attract a bid, the opening amount of it has been dropped to $225,000 in turn.
Madonna, born with the name of Madonna Louise Ciccone, married Ritchie on December 22, 2000 at Skibo Castle in Scotland after meeting the British director in 1999 through mutual friends Sting and his wife Trudie Styler. The couple currently resides in an English estate in Wiltshire, U.K with their son Rocco Ritchie and Madonna's daughter with Carlos Leon, Lourdes Maria Ciccone Leon.
More Madonna News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'