Parents Approve Nicole Richie and Brody Jenner's Romance
That Nicole Richie and Brody Jenner embark on a romance it's no longer a surprise. What's new from the in-love couple is that pop singer Lionel Richie has publicly shows his approval on his daughter relationship with her longtime friend.
"I was there when (Brody) was born!" Lionel said while adding "They grew up together. To see them together now is like, 'Where are you going with this?' But they're having a wonderful time."
Elsewhere, Linda Thompson, Jenner's songwriter mother, commented "(Nicole) is like my godchild. ... She's a darling girl, very intelligent and very together. I think they're very cute (as a couple). Will they get married? Who knows? He's young and so is she."
Nicole was spotted with Jenner just three months after splitting up with ex-fiance DJ AM. As for Jenner, the actor best known as "Princes of Malibu" star, has just split with girlfriend, another reality TV star, Kristin Cavallari.
More Nicole Richie News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance