Parents Approve Nicole Richie and Brody Jenner's Romance
That Nicole Richie and Brody Jenner embark on a romance it's no longer a surprise. What's new from the in-love couple is that pop singer Lionel Richie has publicly shows his approval on his daughter relationship with her longtime friend.
"I was there when (Brody) was born!" Lionel said while adding "They grew up together. To see them together now is like, 'Where are you going with this?' But they're having a wonderful time."
Elsewhere, Linda Thompson, Jenner's songwriter mother, commented "(Nicole) is like my godchild. ... She's a darling girl, very intelligent and very together. I think they're very cute (as a couple). Will they get married? Who knows? He's young and so is she."
Nicole was spotted with Jenner just three months after splitting up with ex-fiance DJ AM. As for Jenner, the actor best known as "Princes of Malibu" star, has just split with girlfriend, another reality TV star, Kristin Cavallari.
- Britney Spears Slams Lip-Sync Accusations: 'Nobody Ever Really Gives Me Credit'
- 'Gotham' Star Donal Logue's Child Is Missing
- 'Star Trek' Alum to Direct an Upcoming Episode of 'Star Trek: Discovery'
- Kim Kardashian Mom-Shamed Over Saint West's Front-Facing Car Seat
- Rihanna Caught Making Out With Mystery Man in Spain
- Kendrick Lamar Gets Violent in New Brutal Video for 'Element'
- 'Girl with Dragon Tattoo' Star Michael Nyqvist Dies at 56
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance