Parents Approve Nicole Richie and Brody Jenner's Romance
That Nicole Richie and Brody Jenner embark on a romance it's no longer a surprise. What's new from the in-love couple is that pop singer Lionel Richie has publicly shows his approval on his daughter relationship with her longtime friend.
"I was there when (Brody) was born!" Lionel said while adding "They grew up together. To see them together now is like, 'Where are you going with this?' But they're having a wonderful time."
Elsewhere, Linda Thompson, Jenner's songwriter mother, commented "(Nicole) is like my godchild. ... She's a darling girl, very intelligent and very together. I think they're very cute (as a couple). Will they get married? Who knows? He's young and so is she."
Nicole was spotted with Jenner just three months after splitting up with ex-fiance DJ AM. As for Jenner, the actor best known as "Princes of Malibu" star, has just split with girlfriend, another reality TV star, Kristin Cavallari.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen