Parents Approve Nicole Richie and Brody Jenner's Romance
That Nicole Richie and Brody Jenner embark on a romance it's no longer a surprise. What's new from the in-love couple is that pop singer Lionel Richie has publicly shows his approval on his daughter relationship with her longtime friend.
"I was there when (Brody) was born!" Lionel said while adding "They grew up together. To see them together now is like, 'Where are you going with this?' But they're having a wonderful time."
Elsewhere, Linda Thompson, Jenner's songwriter mother, commented "(Nicole) is like my godchild. ... She's a darling girl, very intelligent and very together. I think they're very cute (as a couple). Will they get married? Who knows? He's young and so is she."
Nicole was spotted with Jenner just three months after splitting up with ex-fiance DJ AM. As for Jenner, the actor best known as "Princes of Malibu" star, has just split with girlfriend, another reality TV star, Kristin Cavallari.
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope