Parents Approve Nicole Richie and Brody Jenner's Romance
That Nicole Richie and Brody Jenner embark on a romance it's no longer a surprise. What's new from the in-love couple is that pop singer Lionel Richie has publicly shows his approval on his daughter relationship with her longtime friend.
"I was there when (Brody) was born!" Lionel said while adding "They grew up together. To see them together now is like, 'Where are you going with this?' But they're having a wonderful time."
Elsewhere, Linda Thompson, Jenner's songwriter mother, commented "(Nicole) is like my godchild. ... She's a darling girl, very intelligent and very together. I think they're very cute (as a couple). Will they get married? Who knows? He's young and so is she."
Nicole was spotted with Jenner just three months after splitting up with ex-fiance DJ AM. As for Jenner, the actor best known as "Princes of Malibu" star, has just split with girlfriend, another reality TV star, Kristin Cavallari.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt