Linkin Park Delay Their New Album
2006 is the actual date that music group Linkin Park eyed for the release of their new album, the follow up to their 2003 "Meteora". Yet, they have to unfortunately delay the release of the new set until next year concerning the recording that fell behind schedule.
Speaking on their website, band member Mike Shinoda said of the Rick Rubin produced album "We're doing well, we just need a little more time." Also he continued, "We have narrowed it down to about 30-50 songs, and some of those are heavy, some are softer and some are in between. So far it has a different sound that I cannot describe."
Aside from the bad news, Linkin Park on the other hand has a good news for their fanatics, about which they announced that three of their albums are available to download through iTunes now.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'