Linkin Park Delay Their New Album
2006 is the actual date that music group Linkin Park eyed for the release of their new album, the follow up to their 2003 "Meteora". Yet, they have to unfortunately delay the release of the new set until next year concerning the recording that fell behind schedule.
Speaking on their website, band member Mike Shinoda said of the Rick Rubin produced album "We're doing well, we just need a little more time." Also he continued, "We have narrowed it down to about 30-50 songs, and some of those are heavy, some are softer and some are in between. So far it has a different sound that I cannot describe."
Aside from the bad news, Linkin Park on the other hand has a good news for their fanatics, about which they announced that three of their albums are available to download through iTunes now.
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?
- Justin Bieber Sprains His Ankle After Basketball Game, Tells Fans Not to Worry