Linkin Park Delay Their New Album
2006 is the actual date that music group Linkin Park eyed for the release of their new album, the follow up to their 2003 "Meteora". Yet, they have to unfortunately delay the release of the new set until next year concerning the recording that fell behind schedule.
Speaking on their website, band member Mike Shinoda said of the Rick Rubin produced album "We're doing well, we just need a little more time." Also he continued, "We have narrowed it down to about 30-50 songs, and some of those are heavy, some are softer and some are in between. So far it has a different sound that I cannot describe."
Aside from the bad news, Linkin Park on the other hand has a good news for their fanatics, about which they announced that three of their albums are available to download through iTunes now.
More Linkin Park News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed