Linkin Park Delay Their New Album
2006 is the actual date that music group Linkin Park eyed for the release of their new album, the follow up to their 2003 "Meteora". Yet, they have to unfortunately delay the release of the new set until next year concerning the recording that fell behind schedule.
Speaking on their website, band member Mike Shinoda said of the Rick Rubin produced album "We're doing well, we just need a little more time." Also he continued, "We have narrowed it down to about 30-50 songs, and some of those are heavy, some are softer and some are in between. So far it has a different sound that I cannot describe."
Aside from the bad news, Linkin Park on the other hand has a good news for their fanatics, about which they announced that three of their albums are available to download through iTunes now.
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'