Linkin Park Delay Their New Album
2006 is the actual date that music group Linkin Park eyed for the release of their new album, the follow up to their 2003 "Meteora". Yet, they have to unfortunately delay the release of the new set until next year concerning the recording that fell behind schedule.
Speaking on their website, band member Mike Shinoda said of the Rick Rubin produced album "We're doing well, we just need a little more time." Also he continued, "We have narrowed it down to about 30-50 songs, and some of those are heavy, some are softer and some are in between. So far it has a different sound that I cannot describe."
Aside from the bad news, Linkin Park on the other hand has a good news for their fanatics, about which they announced that three of their albums are available to download through iTunes now.
More Linkin Park News
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius