Pink Set to Perform Song for NBC Football Show
Grammy winning singer Pink has been slated to become one of the performers to take the stage at the National Football League, takes place Sept. 10 later this year.
On her choosing as one of the event's performers, Sunday Night Football producer Fred Gaudelli said, "We chose Pink as the signature voice because she is a tremendous talent with a crossover appeal that makes her relevant to all segments of our audience".
Pink has created "Waiting All Day for Sunday Night," set to Joan Jett's "I Hate Myself for Loving You," with new lyrics, NBC said Wednesday August 30th. P. Diddy and Rascal Flatts, moreover, are also set to perform before the Miami Dolphins take on the Pittsburgh Steelers at home.
More Pink News
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set