Pink Set to Perform Song for NBC Football Show
Grammy winning singer Pink has been slated to become one of the performers to take the stage at the National Football League, takes place Sept. 10 later this year.
On her choosing as one of the event's performers, Sunday Night Football producer Fred Gaudelli said, "We chose Pink as the signature voice because she is a tremendous talent with a crossover appeal that makes her relevant to all segments of our audience".
Pink has created "Waiting All Day for Sunday Night," set to Joan Jett's "I Hate Myself for Loving You," with new lyrics, NBC said Wednesday August 30th. P. Diddy and Rascal Flatts, moreover, are also set to perform before the Miami Dolphins take on the Pittsburgh Steelers at home.
More Pink News
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen