Pink Set to Perform Song for NBC Football Show
Grammy winning singer Pink has been slated to become one of the performers to take the stage at the National Football League, takes place Sept. 10 later this year.
On her choosing as one of the event's performers, Sunday Night Football producer Fred Gaudelli said, "We chose Pink as the signature voice because she is a tremendous talent with a crossover appeal that makes her relevant to all segments of our audience".
Pink has created "Waiting All Day for Sunday Night," set to Joan Jett's "I Hate Myself for Loving You," with new lyrics, NBC said Wednesday August 30th. P. Diddy and Rascal Flatts, moreover, are also set to perform before the Miami Dolphins take on the Pittsburgh Steelers at home.
More Pink News
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer