Pink Set to Perform Song for NBC Football Show
Grammy winning singer Pink has been slated to become one of the performers to take the stage at the National Football League, takes place Sept. 10 later this year.
On her choosing as one of the event's performers, Sunday Night Football producer Fred Gaudelli said, "We chose Pink as the signature voice because she is a tremendous talent with a crossover appeal that makes her relevant to all segments of our audience".
Pink has created "Waiting All Day for Sunday Night," set to Joan Jett's "I Hate Myself for Loving You," with new lyrics, NBC said Wednesday August 30th. P. Diddy and Rascal Flatts, moreover, are also set to perform before the Miami Dolphins take on the Pittsburgh Steelers at home.
More Pink News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video