Kevin Federline Signs Deal with Sony
It was first Britney Spears, and now it's Kevin Federline's turn to sign deal with Sony for the sake of his music career.
The husband of the pop superstar reportedly has inked deal with the music label to release his upcoming debut album, "Playing with Fire."
Well, it seems Federline won't give up easily in order to be a hit maker just like Spears for despite the many critics addressed to him following his performance of the first single from "Playing with Fire" Aug. 20 at the Teen Choice Awards, the man keeps going on.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!