Kevin Federline Signs Deal with Sony
It was first Britney Spears, and now it's Kevin Federline's turn to sign deal with Sony for the sake of his music career.
The husband of the pop superstar reportedly has inked deal with the music label to release his upcoming debut album, "Playing with Fire."
Well, it seems Federline won't give up easily in order to be a hit maker just like Spears for despite the many critics addressed to him following his performance of the first single from "Playing with Fire" Aug. 20 at the Teen Choice Awards, the man keeps going on.
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship
- These Two 'Suicide Squad' Characters May Also Get Spin-Off Films