Kevin Federline Signs Deal with Sony
It was first Britney Spears, and now it's Kevin Federline's turn to sign deal with Sony for the sake of his music career.
The husband of the pop superstar reportedly has inked deal with the music label to release his upcoming debut album, "Playing with Fire."
Well, it seems Federline won't give up easily in order to be a hit maker just like Spears for despite the many critics addressed to him following his performance of the first single from "Playing with Fire" Aug. 20 at the Teen Choice Awards, the man keeps going on.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune