Kevin Federline Signs Deal with Sony
It was first Britney Spears, and now it's Kevin Federline's turn to sign deal with Sony for the sake of his music career.
The husband of the pop superstar reportedly has inked deal with the music label to release his upcoming debut album, "Playing with Fire."
Well, it seems Federline won't give up easily in order to be a hit maker just like Spears for despite the many critics addressed to him following his performance of the first single from "Playing with Fire" Aug. 20 at the Teen Choice Awards, the man keeps going on.
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors