Kevin Federline Signs Deal with Sony
It was first Britney Spears, and now it's Kevin Federline's turn to sign deal with Sony for the sake of his music career.
The husband of the pop superstar reportedly has inked deal with the music label to release his upcoming debut album, "Playing with Fire."
Well, it seems Federline won't give up easily in order to be a hit maker just like Spears for despite the many critics addressed to him following his performance of the first single from "Playing with Fire" Aug. 20 at the Teen Choice Awards, the man keeps going on.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding