Hilary Swank Dating Hollywood Agent John Campisi
Two-time Oscar winning actress Hilary Swank has reportedly found new love again with top Hollywood agent John Campisi shortly after she announced her separation from husband Chad Lowe in January and their divorce in May earlier this year.
Aside from denial after denial, National Enquirer reported that Campisi, Swank's agent at the powerhouse Creative Artists Agency, has been romantically involved with the star since shortly after she split from Lowe. The tabloid, moreover, also provides photos of the twosome in Rome, where they stayed at the ritzy Hotel de Russie and were spotted smooching.
Additionally, Life & Style Weekly also is reporting a similar story, plus photos of the two kissing, and lawyers' denials. "They have fabulous chemistry. He knows her so well, he often finishes her sentences," a source tells the publication.
Swank and Campisi have "always cared about one another, but when Hilary's marriage broke up, they went from friends to sweethearts," a "close family friend" told the Enquirer. Though so, Campisi insists his relationship with Swank is all about business and friendship.
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris