Hilary Swank Dating Hollywood Agent John Campisi
Two-time Oscar winning actress Hilary Swank has reportedly found new love again with top Hollywood agent John Campisi shortly after she announced her separation from husband Chad Lowe in January and their divorce in May earlier this year.
Aside from denial after denial, National Enquirer reported that Campisi, Swank's agent at the powerhouse Creative Artists Agency, has been romantically involved with the star since shortly after she split from Lowe. The tabloid, moreover, also provides photos of the twosome in Rome, where they stayed at the ritzy Hotel de Russie and were spotted smooching.
Additionally, Life & Style Weekly also is reporting a similar story, plus photos of the two kissing, and lawyers' denials. "They have fabulous chemistry. He knows her so well, he often finishes her sentences," a source tells the publication.
Swank and Campisi have "always cared about one another, but when Hilary's marriage broke up, they went from friends to sweethearts," a "close family friend" told the Enquirer. Though so, Campisi insists his relationship with Swank is all about business and friendship.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen