Hilary Swank Dating Hollywood Agent John Campisi
Two-time Oscar winning actress Hilary Swank has reportedly found new love again with top Hollywood agent John Campisi shortly after she announced her separation from husband Chad Lowe in January and their divorce in May earlier this year.
Aside from denial after denial, National Enquirer reported that Campisi, Swank's agent at the powerhouse Creative Artists Agency, has been romantically involved with the star since shortly after she split from Lowe. The tabloid, moreover, also provides photos of the twosome in Rome, where they stayed at the ritzy Hotel de Russie and were spotted smooching.
Additionally, Life & Style Weekly also is reporting a similar story, plus photos of the two kissing, and lawyers' denials. "They have fabulous chemistry. He knows her so well, he often finishes her sentences," a source tells the publication.
Swank and Campisi have "always cared about one another, but when Hilary's marriage broke up, they went from friends to sweethearts," a "close family friend" told the Enquirer. Though so, Campisi insists his relationship with Swank is all about business and friendship.
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters