Hilary Swank Dating Hollywood Agent John Campisi
Two-time Oscar winning actress Hilary Swank has reportedly found new love again with top Hollywood agent John Campisi shortly after she announced her separation from husband Chad Lowe in January and their divorce in May earlier this year.
Aside from denial after denial, National Enquirer reported that Campisi, Swank's agent at the powerhouse Creative Artists Agency, has been romantically involved with the star since shortly after she split from Lowe. The tabloid, moreover, also provides photos of the twosome in Rome, where they stayed at the ritzy Hotel de Russie and were spotted smooching.
Additionally, Life & Style Weekly also is reporting a similar story, plus photos of the two kissing, and lawyers' denials. "They have fabulous chemistry. He knows her so well, he often finishes her sentences," a source tells the publication.
Swank and Campisi have "always cared about one another, but when Hilary's marriage broke up, they went from friends to sweethearts," a "close family friend" told the Enquirer. Though so, Campisi insists his relationship with Swank is all about business and friendship.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie