August 29, 2006 Is Paris Hilton Day
Paris Hilton should feel proud that Mayor of Las Vegas has proclaimed August 29, 2006 as Paris Hilton Day. And celebrating the big day, the socialite was given the key to the city before then was introduced in front of a packed crowd at a Vegas block party by comedian Jeff Beacher.
Commented on the honor, Paris proclaimed her love for Vegas saying it's her "favorite place in the world to come to party."
Subsequent to all, Paris then did what she likes to do best in Vegas and partied the night away at Pure nightclub. There she danced on a table and sang songs from her new album "Paris".
More Paris Hilton News
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It