August 29, 2006 Is Paris Hilton Day
Paris Hilton should feel proud that Mayor of Las Vegas has proclaimed August 29, 2006 as Paris Hilton Day. And celebrating the big day, the socialite was given the key to the city before then was introduced in front of a packed crowd at a Vegas block party by comedian Jeff Beacher.
Commented on the honor, Paris proclaimed her love for Vegas saying it's her "favorite place in the world to come to party."
Subsequent to all, Paris then did what she likes to do best in Vegas and partied the night away at Pure nightclub. There she danced on a table and sang songs from her new album "Paris".
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video