August 29, 2006 Is Paris Hilton Day
Paris Hilton should feel proud that Mayor of Las Vegas has proclaimed August 29, 2006 as Paris Hilton Day. And celebrating the big day, the socialite was given the key to the city before then was introduced in front of a packed crowd at a Vegas block party by comedian Jeff Beacher.
Commented on the honor, Paris proclaimed her love for Vegas saying it's her "favorite place in the world to come to party."
Subsequent to all, Paris then did what she likes to do best in Vegas and partied the night away at Pure nightclub. There she danced on a table and sang songs from her new album "Paris".
More Paris Hilton News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt