August 29, 2006 Is Paris Hilton Day
Paris Hilton should feel proud that Mayor of Las Vegas has proclaimed August 29, 2006 as Paris Hilton Day. And celebrating the big day, the socialite was given the key to the city before then was introduced in front of a packed crowd at a Vegas block party by comedian Jeff Beacher.
Commented on the honor, Paris proclaimed her love for Vegas saying it's her "favorite place in the world to come to party."
Subsequent to all, Paris then did what she likes to do best in Vegas and partied the night away at Pure nightclub. There she danced on a table and sang songs from her new album "Paris".
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation