August 29, 2006 Is Paris Hilton Day
Paris Hilton should feel proud that Mayor of Las Vegas has proclaimed August 29, 2006 as Paris Hilton Day. And celebrating the big day, the socialite was given the key to the city before then was introduced in front of a packed crowd at a Vegas block party by comedian Jeff Beacher.
Commented on the honor, Paris proclaimed her love for Vegas saying it's her "favorite place in the world to come to party."
Subsequent to all, Paris then did what she likes to do best in Vegas and partied the night away at Pure nightclub. There she danced on a table and sang songs from her new album "Paris".
More Paris Hilton News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'