Alison Lohman Discovers "Things We Lost in the Fire"
Making a great addition to the cast of "Things We Lost in the Fire", Alison Lohman has joined Benicio Del Toro, Halle Berry, and David Duchovny to have a starring role in the project, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
Another dramatic feature coming from DreamWorks SKG, "Fire" centers on a woman who is helped to confront her loss of her husband by his troubled friend, played by Del Toro. Lohman herself has been billed as Del Toro's co-dependent girlfriend while Berry will portray the grief-stricken widow.
Taking locations in Vancouver, Canada, pic is entrusted into the hands of Danish filmmaker Susanne Bier to direct based on screenplay written by Allan Loeb. Sam Mendes and Sam Mercer are seating as the producers with Pippa Harris co-producing.
A native of Palm Springs, California, Lohman is last seen playing opposite Kevin Bacon in Atom Egoyan's "Where the Truth Lies." Her next film, "Flicka", is scheduled to open on theaters on October 20 this year.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones