Alison Lohman Discovers "Things We Lost in the Fire"
Making a great addition to the cast of "Things We Lost in the Fire", Alison Lohman has joined Benicio Del Toro, Halle Berry, and David Duchovny to have a starring role in the project, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
Another dramatic feature coming from DreamWorks SKG, "Fire" centers on a woman who is helped to confront her loss of her husband by his troubled friend, played by Del Toro. Lohman herself has been billed as Del Toro's co-dependent girlfriend while Berry will portray the grief-stricken widow.
Taking locations in Vancouver, Canada, pic is entrusted into the hands of Danish filmmaker Susanne Bier to direct based on screenplay written by Allan Loeb. Sam Mendes and Sam Mercer are seating as the producers with Pippa Harris co-producing.
A native of Palm Springs, California, Lohman is last seen playing opposite Kevin Bacon in Atom Egoyan's "Where the Truth Lies." Her next film, "Flicka", is scheduled to open on theaters on October 20 this year.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign