Alison Lohman Discovers "Things We Lost in the Fire"
Making a great addition to the cast of "Things We Lost in the Fire", Alison Lohman has joined Benicio Del Toro, Halle Berry, and David Duchovny to have a starring role in the project, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
Another dramatic feature coming from DreamWorks SKG, "Fire" centers on a woman who is helped to confront her loss of her husband by his troubled friend, played by Del Toro. Lohman herself has been billed as Del Toro's co-dependent girlfriend while Berry will portray the grief-stricken widow.
Taking locations in Vancouver, Canada, pic is entrusted into the hands of Danish filmmaker Susanne Bier to direct based on screenplay written by Allan Loeb. Sam Mendes and Sam Mercer are seating as the producers with Pippa Harris co-producing.
A native of Palm Springs, California, Lohman is last seen playing opposite Kevin Bacon in Atom Egoyan's "Where the Truth Lies." Her next film, "Flicka", is scheduled to open on theaters on October 20 this year.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer