Alison Lohman Discovers "Things We Lost in the Fire"
Making a great addition to the cast of "Things We Lost in the Fire", Alison Lohman has joined Benicio Del Toro, Halle Berry, and David Duchovny to have a starring role in the project, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
Another dramatic feature coming from DreamWorks SKG, "Fire" centers on a woman who is helped to confront her loss of her husband by his troubled friend, played by Del Toro. Lohman herself has been billed as Del Toro's co-dependent girlfriend while Berry will portray the grief-stricken widow.
Taking locations in Vancouver, Canada, pic is entrusted into the hands of Danish filmmaker Susanne Bier to direct based on screenplay written by Allan Loeb. Sam Mendes and Sam Mercer are seating as the producers with Pippa Harris co-producing.
A native of Palm Springs, California, Lohman is last seen playing opposite Kevin Bacon in Atom Egoyan's "Where the Truth Lies." Her next film, "Flicka", is scheduled to open on theaters on October 20 this year.
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge