The 10 Britain's Favorite Albums
In the recent poll on Britain's Favorite Albums, conducted by BBC Radio 2 to commemorate the album chart's 50th anniversary, music legend The Beatles scores great. Not only the music group tops the No. 1 spot, but also the 6th, 8th and 10th respectively.
It is their 1967 hit "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" that tops the No. 1 spot, while on the 6th spot is their 1966 "Revolver". Their 1969 hit "Abbey Road" chosen as the 9th Britain's Favorite Album, and "The Beatles [White Album]" (1968) is the 10th one.
The other poll holdovers are Michael Jackson's 1982 hit "Thriller" at No.2, "The Joshua Tree" by U2 at 3rd, Fleetwood Mac's "Rumours" at 4th, Pink Floyd's "Wish You Were Here" at No. 5, Simon & Garfunkel's 1970 album "Bridge Over Troubled Water" at the 7th spot, and Queen's "A Night at the Opera" at No. 9.
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage