Nick Lachey and A.J. DiScala Starting A Basketball Team
Nick Lachey and A.J. DiScala, both are longtime pals, sports fans, and most of all they are starting a basketball team. The twosome alongside their other celebrity pals announced Tuesday August 29th the formation of "The Hollywood Fame," a new team that will join the expanding American Basketball Association.
"The Hollywood Fame" will launch its inaugural season November later this year with home games to be played at the Los Angeles Sports Arena. Player tryouts were also held on Tuesday, with an additional September date planned to fill out the remaining spots on the squad as well as those for official "Hollywood Fame" cheerleading positions.
"We're excited about 'The Hollywood Fame' bringing highly skilled basketball players to the fans of Los Angeles. We are creating a unique family entertainment option at affordable prices," DiScala commented.
Number of celebrity owners of the basketball team among others are Geoff Stults, Stacy Keibler, NBA vet John Salley, former baseball star Brady Anderson, NFL quarterback Kyle Boller and NASCAR drivers Brian Vickers and Jimmie Johnson.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie