Nick Lachey and A.J. DiScala Starting A Basketball Team
Nick Lachey and A.J. DiScala, both are longtime pals, sports fans, and most of all they are starting a basketball team. The twosome alongside their other celebrity pals announced Tuesday August 29th the formation of "The Hollywood Fame," a new team that will join the expanding American Basketball Association.
"The Hollywood Fame" will launch its inaugural season November later this year with home games to be played at the Los Angeles Sports Arena. Player tryouts were also held on Tuesday, with an additional September date planned to fill out the remaining spots on the squad as well as those for official "Hollywood Fame" cheerleading positions.
"We're excited about 'The Hollywood Fame' bringing highly skilled basketball players to the fans of Los Angeles. We are creating a unique family entertainment option at affordable prices," DiScala commented.
Number of celebrity owners of the basketball team among others are Geoff Stults, Stacy Keibler, NBA vet John Salley, former baseball star Brady Anderson, NFL quarterback Kyle Boller and NASCAR drivers Brian Vickers and Jimmie Johnson.
More Nick Lachey News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media