Nick Lachey and A.J. DiScala Starting A Basketball Team
Nick Lachey and A.J. DiScala, both are longtime pals, sports fans, and most of all they are starting a basketball team. The twosome alongside their other celebrity pals announced Tuesday August 29th the formation of "The Hollywood Fame," a new team that will join the expanding American Basketball Association.
"The Hollywood Fame" will launch its inaugural season November later this year with home games to be played at the Los Angeles Sports Arena. Player tryouts were also held on Tuesday, with an additional September date planned to fill out the remaining spots on the squad as well as those for official "Hollywood Fame" cheerleading positions.
"We're excited about 'The Hollywood Fame' bringing highly skilled basketball players to the fans of Los Angeles. We are creating a unique family entertainment option at affordable prices," DiScala commented.
Number of celebrity owners of the basketball team among others are Geoff Stults, Stacy Keibler, NBA vet John Salley, former baseball star Brady Anderson, NFL quarterback Kyle Boller and NASCAR drivers Brian Vickers and Jimmie Johnson.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris