Green Day Is Returning to the Studio
Summer break is over and now it's time for everyone to get back to their work days.
Following their summer vacations, Green Day is returning to the studio next week to record the follow-up to their 2004 hugely successful "American Idiot," MTV.com reports.
A message posted on the group's official Web site, GreenDay.com, said the band are back from their various summer vacations, and are ready to start work on a brand new disc.
A spokesperson for the band confirmed to MTV.com that the writing process is already underway, but no decisions have been made on a producer, title or release date for the album. The band, however, promises to post a full update next week on their website.
More Green Day News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy