Green Day Is Returning to the Studio
Summer break is over and now it's time for everyone to get back to their work days.
Following their summer vacations, Green Day is returning to the studio next week to record the follow-up to their 2004 hugely successful "American Idiot," MTV.com reports.
A message posted on the group's official Web site, GreenDay.com, said the band are back from their various summer vacations, and are ready to start work on a brand new disc.
A spokesperson for the band confirmed to MTV.com that the writing process is already underway, but no decisions have been made on a producer, title or release date for the album. The band, however, promises to post a full update next week on their website.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media