Green Day Is Returning to the Studio
Summer break is over and now it's time for everyone to get back to their work days.
Following their summer vacations, Green Day is returning to the studio next week to record the follow-up to their 2004 hugely successful "American Idiot," MTV.com reports.
A message posted on the group's official Web site, GreenDay.com, said the band are back from their various summer vacations, and are ready to start work on a brand new disc.
A spokesperson for the band confirmed to MTV.com that the writing process is already underway, but no decisions have been made on a producer, title or release date for the album. The band, however, promises to post a full update next week on their website.
More Green Day News
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO