Green Day Is Returning to the Studio
Summer break is over and now it's time for everyone to get back to their work days.
Following their summer vacations, Green Day is returning to the studio next week to record the follow-up to their 2004 hugely successful "American Idiot," MTV.com reports.
A message posted on the group's official Web site, GreenDay.com, said the band are back from their various summer vacations, and are ready to start work on a brand new disc.
A spokesperson for the band confirmed to MTV.com that the writing process is already underway, but no decisions have been made on a producer, title or release date for the album. The band, however, promises to post a full update next week on their website.
More Green Day News
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies