Green Day Is Returning to the Studio
Summer break is over and now it's time for everyone to get back to their work days.
Following their summer vacations, Green Day is returning to the studio next week to record the follow-up to their 2004 hugely successful "American Idiot," MTV.com reports.
A message posted on the group's official Web site, GreenDay.com, said the band are back from their various summer vacations, and are ready to start work on a brand new disc.
A spokesperson for the band confirmed to MTV.com that the writing process is already underway, but no decisions have been made on a producer, title or release date for the album. The band, however, promises to post a full update next week on their website.
More Green Day News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones