A $1,200 Chandelier for Britney Spears' New Baby's Room
Britney Spears wants the very best, or maybe the very expensive, for her soon-to-born baby. The superstar reportedly has spent $1,200 for a chandelier for her new baby's room.
What's more, the singer also has registered online for thousands of dollars worth of baby gifts at Petit Tresor, the swank L.A. kiddie store favored by celebrities.
About that a source tells the Scoop "Oh, it's not a fake, she's having a baby shower soon and has told friends that they can order gifts from the site," while adding "It's not like she's expecting her friends to buy everything for the baby. She's already spent like $30,000 at the store."
In the accompanying feature, it is also widely believed that Spears is expecting a girl. This is apparent from the accessories and furniture which are mostly dominated by pink.
More Britney Spears News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie