A $1,200 Chandelier for Britney Spears' New Baby's Room
Britney Spears wants the very best, or maybe the very expensive, for her soon-to-born baby. The superstar reportedly has spent $1,200 for a chandelier for her new baby's room.
What's more, the singer also has registered online for thousands of dollars worth of baby gifts at Petit Tresor, the swank L.A. kiddie store favored by celebrities.
About that a source tells the Scoop "Oh, it's not a fake, she's having a baby shower soon and has told friends that they can order gifts from the site," while adding "It's not like she's expecting her friends to buy everything for the baby. She's already spent like $30,000 at the store."
In the accompanying feature, it is also widely believed that Spears is expecting a girl. This is apparent from the accessories and furniture which are mostly dominated by pink.
More Britney Spears News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival