A $1,200 Chandelier for Britney Spears' New Baby's Room
Britney Spears wants the very best, or maybe the very expensive, for her soon-to-born baby. The superstar reportedly has spent $1,200 for a chandelier for her new baby's room.
What's more, the singer also has registered online for thousands of dollars worth of baby gifts at Petit Tresor, the swank L.A. kiddie store favored by celebrities.
About that a source tells the Scoop "Oh, it's not a fake, she's having a baby shower soon and has told friends that they can order gifts from the site," while adding "It's not like she's expecting her friends to buy everything for the baby. She's already spent like $30,000 at the store."
In the accompanying feature, it is also widely believed that Spears is expecting a girl. This is apparent from the accessories and furniture which are mostly dominated by pink.
More Britney Spears News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed