A $1,200 Chandelier for Britney Spears' New Baby's Room
Britney Spears wants the very best, or maybe the very expensive, for her soon-to-born baby. The superstar reportedly has spent $1,200 for a chandelier for her new baby's room.
What's more, the singer also has registered online for thousands of dollars worth of baby gifts at Petit Tresor, the swank L.A. kiddie store favored by celebrities.
About that a source tells the Scoop "Oh, it's not a fake, she's having a baby shower soon and has told friends that they can order gifts from the site," while adding "It's not like she's expecting her friends to buy everything for the baby. She's already spent like $30,000 at the store."
In the accompanying feature, it is also widely believed that Spears is expecting a girl. This is apparent from the accessories and furniture which are mostly dominated by pink.
More Britney Spears News
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'