Eddie Hawrysch, Keyboardist for The Black Crowes Fired
Eddie Hawrysch, keyboardist for rock band The Black Crowes has been fired, the band's publicist confirmed Monday August 28th.
Unspecified "personal issues" become the reason of the firing, while further details remain undisclosed.
Pointed to replace Hawrysch is Rob Clores, who will then join the band's fall tour of North America, beginning on September 7 in Richmond, Va.
Clores previously played with Black Crowes guitarist Rich Robinson on his solo outing. As for Hawrysch, he first joined the Black Crowes in 1991 and made his recording debut on their 1992 sophomore album "The Southern Harmony and Musical Companion".
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group