"Spider-Man 3" to Take Re-Shoots
Complained by test audience to have a lack of action, "Spider-Man 3" will undertake re-shoots with principal cast members like Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst, and James Franco returning to the set of the film.
The tidbit was unveiled by Franco upon being interviewed by MTV on what he would shoot next. "Re-shoots on 'Spider-Man,'" so he answered solemnly. "Probably next month. Director Sam Raimi wants more action." Franco himself is reprising his role as Harry Osborn whose storyline, according to Raimi, will be concluded in this film.
The third installment of the superhero film franchise, "Spider-Man 3" still relies on Alvin Sargent to pen the script with several newcomers in the cast that include Thomas Haden Church, Topher Grace, and Bryce Dallas Howard. Columbia has set May 4, 2007 to be the release date of the picture in both conventional and IMAX theaters.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit