"Spider-Man 3" to Take Re-Shoots
Complained by test audience to have a lack of action, "Spider-Man 3" will undertake re-shoots with principal cast members like Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst, and James Franco returning to the set of the film.
The tidbit was unveiled by Franco upon being interviewed by MTV on what he would shoot next. "Re-shoots on 'Spider-Man,'" so he answered solemnly. "Probably next month. Director Sam Raimi wants more action." Franco himself is reprising his role as Harry Osborn whose storyline, according to Raimi, will be concluded in this film.
The third installment of the superhero film franchise, "Spider-Man 3" still relies on Alvin Sargent to pen the script with several newcomers in the cast that include Thomas Haden Church, Topher Grace, and Bryce Dallas Howard. Columbia has set May 4, 2007 to be the release date of the picture in both conventional and IMAX theaters.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby