"Spider-Man 3" to Take Re-Shoots
Complained by test audience to have a lack of action, "Spider-Man 3" will undertake re-shoots with principal cast members like Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst, and James Franco returning to the set of the film.
The tidbit was unveiled by Franco upon being interviewed by MTV on what he would shoot next. "Re-shoots on 'Spider-Man,'" so he answered solemnly. "Probably next month. Director Sam Raimi wants more action." Franco himself is reprising his role as Harry Osborn whose storyline, according to Raimi, will be concluded in this film.
The third installment of the superhero film franchise, "Spider-Man 3" still relies on Alvin Sargent to pen the script with several newcomers in the cast that include Thomas Haden Church, Topher Grace, and Bryce Dallas Howard. Columbia has set May 4, 2007 to be the release date of the picture in both conventional and IMAX theaters.
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?
- Kesha's Mother Admits She Has No Firsthand Personal Knowledge of Alleged Rape by Dr. Luke
- Meet Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes' Youngest Daughter Amada
- Tyga Premieres Fun Video for 'Flossin' Featuring His Son King Cairo
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs