"Spider-Man 3" to Take Re-Shoots
Complained by test audience to have a lack of action, "Spider-Man 3" will undertake re-shoots with principal cast members like Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst, and James Franco returning to the set of the film.
The tidbit was unveiled by Franco upon being interviewed by MTV on what he would shoot next. "Re-shoots on 'Spider-Man,'" so he answered solemnly. "Probably next month. Director Sam Raimi wants more action." Franco himself is reprising his role as Harry Osborn whose storyline, according to Raimi, will be concluded in this film.
The third installment of the superhero film franchise, "Spider-Man 3" still relies on Alvin Sargent to pen the script with several newcomers in the cast that include Thomas Haden Church, Topher Grace, and Bryce Dallas Howard. Columbia has set May 4, 2007 to be the release date of the picture in both conventional and IMAX theaters.
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money