Up for Sale, Olsen Twins' Los Angeles House
Since they spend most of their time in NY City, the Olsen twins, Ashley Olsen and Mary-Kate Olsen, decided to put their Los Angeles house up for sale.
The siblings reportedly bought the house for $4 million in 2004 and now put it on the market for $4.4m.
The mid-century modern house, which is located in the hills of Los Angeles suburb Westwood, includes a pool and a spa, while also has two master bedrooms plus an additional two.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur