Up for Sale, Olsen Twins' Los Angeles House
Since they spend most of their time in NY City, the Olsen twins, Ashley Olsen and Mary-Kate Olsen, decided to put their Los Angeles house up for sale.
The siblings reportedly bought the house for $4 million in 2004 and now put it on the market for $4.4m.
The mid-century modern house, which is located in the hills of Los Angeles suburb Westwood, includes a pool and a spa, while also has two master bedrooms plus an additional two.
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris