Up for Sale, Olsen Twins' Los Angeles House
Since they spend most of their time in NY City, the Olsen twins, Ashley Olsen and Mary-Kate Olsen, decided to put their Los Angeles house up for sale.
The siblings reportedly bought the house for $4 million in 2004 and now put it on the market for $4.4m.
The mid-century modern house, which is located in the hills of Los Angeles suburb Westwood, includes a pool and a spa, while also has two master bedrooms plus an additional two.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics