Up for Sale, Olsen Twins' Los Angeles House
Since they spend most of their time in NY City, the Olsen twins, Ashley Olsen and Mary-Kate Olsen, decided to put their Los Angeles house up for sale.
The siblings reportedly bought the house for $4 million in 2004 and now put it on the market for $4.4m.
The mid-century modern house, which is located in the hills of Los Angeles suburb Westwood, includes a pool and a spa, while also has two master bedrooms plus an additional two.
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer