Numbers of Musicians Do the New 'Nightmare Before Christmas' Soundtrack
To bring into life the plan to supply music for Tim Burton's "The Nightmare Before Christmas", which Disney about to bring to the big screen following its success after being released on VHS in 1994, numbers of musician have been tapped to do its soundtrack.
The likes of Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, Marilyn Manson, Fiona Apple and She Wants Revenge have all been booked to appear on a special two-disc edition of the "Nightmare" soundtrack, contributing cover versions of songs featured in the film. The double-disc set will hit stores October 24.
"The Nightmare Before Christmas" was greeted with lavish critical praise when it first hit worldwide theaters in October 1993. Though so, the film later became a massive hit after it was released on VHS the following year, prompted Disney to once again bring it to the big screen. It arrives in select theaters October 20th in a fancy, digital 3-D format.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified