Numbers of Musicians Do the New 'Nightmare Before Christmas' Soundtrack
To bring into life the plan to supply music for Tim Burton's "The Nightmare Before Christmas", which Disney about to bring to the big screen following its success after being released on VHS in 1994, numbers of musician have been tapped to do its soundtrack.
The likes of Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, Marilyn Manson, Fiona Apple and She Wants Revenge have all been booked to appear on a special two-disc edition of the "Nightmare" soundtrack, contributing cover versions of songs featured in the film. The double-disc set will hit stores October 24.
"The Nightmare Before Christmas" was greeted with lavish critical praise when it first hit worldwide theaters in October 1993. Though so, the film later became a massive hit after it was released on VHS the following year, prompted Disney to once again bring it to the big screen. It arrives in select theaters October 20th in a fancy, digital 3-D format.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story