Numbers of Musicians Do the New 'Nightmare Before Christmas' Soundtrack
To bring into life the plan to supply music for Tim Burton's "The Nightmare Before Christmas", which Disney about to bring to the big screen following its success after being released on VHS in 1994, numbers of musician have been tapped to do its soundtrack.
The likes of Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, Marilyn Manson, Fiona Apple and She Wants Revenge have all been booked to appear on a special two-disc edition of the "Nightmare" soundtrack, contributing cover versions of songs featured in the film. The double-disc set will hit stores October 24.
"The Nightmare Before Christmas" was greeted with lavish critical praise when it first hit worldwide theaters in October 1993. Though so, the film later became a massive hit after it was released on VHS the following year, prompted Disney to once again bring it to the big screen. It arrives in select theaters October 20th in a fancy, digital 3-D format.
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip