Camera Rolling on "Gracie"
Seemingly running smoothly on its way, Picturehouse's "Gracie" has begun its principal photography on Monday, August 28 with taking locations around New Jersey. Spots include the high schools in Englewood, New Jersey and Columbia High School in Maplewood, New Jersey.
Another directorial work of "An Inconvenient Truth" helmer Davis Guggenheim, the movie is inspired by real life events in the Shue family. Set in 1978, it revolves around a 16-year-old girl who struggles to obtain the rights for girls everywhere to play competitive team soccer. Guggenheim's wife, actress Elisabeth Shue has been billed to star together with Dermot Mulroney, Carly Schroeder, plus her own brother Andrew Shue.
Not only taking starring roles in the projects, the Shue siblings are also producing alongside Guggenheim and Lemore Syvan of Elevation Filmworks. Script is penned by duo Karen Janszen and Lisa Marie Peterson with Chris Manley as the director of photography and Caitlin Ward as the costume designer. Pic is expected to meet a summer 2007 release.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny