Camera Rolling on "Gracie"
Seemingly running smoothly on its way, Picturehouse's "Gracie" has begun its principal photography on Monday, August 28 with taking locations around New Jersey. Spots include the high schools in Englewood, New Jersey and Columbia High School in Maplewood, New Jersey.
Another directorial work of "An Inconvenient Truth" helmer Davis Guggenheim, the movie is inspired by real life events in the Shue family. Set in 1978, it revolves around a 16-year-old girl who struggles to obtain the rights for girls everywhere to play competitive team soccer. Guggenheim's wife, actress Elisabeth Shue has been billed to star together with Dermot Mulroney, Carly Schroeder, plus her own brother Andrew Shue.
Not only taking starring roles in the projects, the Shue siblings are also producing alongside Guggenheim and Lemore Syvan of Elevation Filmworks. Script is penned by duo Karen Janszen and Lisa Marie Peterson with Chris Manley as the director of photography and Caitlin Ward as the costume designer. Pic is expected to meet a summer 2007 release.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen