Camera Rolling on "Gracie"
Seemingly running smoothly on its way, Picturehouse's "Gracie" has begun its principal photography on Monday, August 28 with taking locations around New Jersey. Spots include the high schools in Englewood, New Jersey and Columbia High School in Maplewood, New Jersey.
Another directorial work of "An Inconvenient Truth" helmer Davis Guggenheim, the movie is inspired by real life events in the Shue family. Set in 1978, it revolves around a 16-year-old girl who struggles to obtain the rights for girls everywhere to play competitive team soccer. Guggenheim's wife, actress Elisabeth Shue has been billed to star together with Dermot Mulroney, Carly Schroeder, plus her own brother Andrew Shue.
Not only taking starring roles in the projects, the Shue siblings are also producing alongside Guggenheim and Lemore Syvan of Elevation Filmworks. Script is penned by duo Karen Janszen and Lisa Marie Peterson with Chris Manley as the director of photography and Caitlin Ward as the costume designer. Pic is expected to meet a summer 2007 release.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival