Camera Rolling on "Gracie"
Seemingly running smoothly on its way, Picturehouse's "Gracie" has begun its principal photography on Monday, August 28 with taking locations around New Jersey. Spots include the high schools in Englewood, New Jersey and Columbia High School in Maplewood, New Jersey.
Another directorial work of "An Inconvenient Truth" helmer Davis Guggenheim, the movie is inspired by real life events in the Shue family. Set in 1978, it revolves around a 16-year-old girl who struggles to obtain the rights for girls everywhere to play competitive team soccer. Guggenheim's wife, actress Elisabeth Shue has been billed to star together with Dermot Mulroney, Carly Schroeder, plus her own brother Andrew Shue.
Not only taking starring roles in the projects, the Shue siblings are also producing alongside Guggenheim and Lemore Syvan of Elevation Filmworks. Script is penned by duo Karen Janszen and Lisa Marie Peterson with Chris Manley as the director of photography and Caitlin Ward as the costume designer. Pic is expected to meet a summer 2007 release.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier