Sold Out, Britney Spears' Manhattan Flat
Pop star Britney Spears sold her Manhattan, New York apartment for $4 million, $1 million more than she paid, the Wall Street Journal reported. The three-bedroom, four-and-a-half bathroom condominium was on the market two years and the singer's original asking price was $6 million.
Spears owned the condo before her marriage to Kevin Federline and the birth of their son, Sean Preston. It is said that the posh pad also boasts a media room, library and terrace.
Rolling Stone Keith Richards previously owned the flat as did Russell Simmons, founder of Def Jam Records, while Cher was once also a neighbor.
More Britney Spears News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion