Sold Out, Britney Spears' Manhattan Flat
Pop star Britney Spears sold her Manhattan, New York apartment for $4 million, $1 million more than she paid, the Wall Street Journal reported. The three-bedroom, four-and-a-half bathroom condominium was on the market two years and the singer's original asking price was $6 million.
Spears owned the condo before her marriage to Kevin Federline and the birth of their son, Sean Preston. It is said that the posh pad also boasts a media room, library and terrace.
Rolling Stone Keith Richards previously owned the flat as did Russell Simmons, founder of Def Jam Records, while Cher was once also a neighbor.
More Britney Spears News
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic