Sold Out, Britney Spears' Manhattan Flat
Pop star Britney Spears sold her Manhattan, New York apartment for $4 million, $1 million more than she paid, the Wall Street Journal reported. The three-bedroom, four-and-a-half bathroom condominium was on the market two years and the singer's original asking price was $6 million.
Spears owned the condo before her marriage to Kevin Federline and the birth of their son, Sean Preston. It is said that the posh pad also boasts a media room, library and terrace.
Rolling Stone Keith Richards previously owned the flat as did Russell Simmons, founder of Def Jam Records, while Cher was once also a neighbor.
More Britney Spears News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?