Sold Out, Britney Spears' Manhattan Flat
Pop star Britney Spears sold her Manhattan, New York apartment for $4 million, $1 million more than she paid, the Wall Street Journal reported. The three-bedroom, four-and-a-half bathroom condominium was on the market two years and the singer's original asking price was $6 million.
Spears owned the condo before her marriage to Kevin Federline and the birth of their son, Sean Preston. It is said that the posh pad also boasts a media room, library and terrace.
Rolling Stone Keith Richards previously owned the flat as did Russell Simmons, founder of Def Jam Records, while Cher was once also a neighbor.
More Britney Spears News
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves