Universal Roaming in "Agony"
Taking one more horror project under its wing, Universal Pictures has successfully obtained the rights to "Agony" for Scott Stuber and Mary Parent to produce via their Stuber/Parent production company, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
While either director or cast still remains a big question, the company has appointed Scott Nimerfro to pen the picture's script. The man previously has written for several small screen features which included "Tales from the Crypt" and "The Outer Limits."
No details yet about the movie plot, but it has been confirmed that the story will be set in the world of urban legends on college campuses, with one horrifying legend in particular turning out to be true.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video