Plan Changed on "Saw III" Preview
The plan has indeed changed. After previously announced that the first scene of "Saw III" will exclusively be shown in conjunction with the theatrical release of "Crank" on September 1, Lionsgate suddenly steers into another direction. Considering the footage to be too intense for exhibition, the company is now looking for an AgeGate/age appropriate online outlet to debut the scene instead.
As this means that there will be no entire-first scene preview of the movie on cinemas, the announcement consequently blows out the possibility of the flick to be the first film feature in Lionsgate's history to have an entire scene previewed prior to its release as well as the hopes of fans who have waited in anticipation for the day to come.
The second sequel to the 2004 hit thriller "Saw", "Saw III" continues to see Jigsaw "teaching" those who he thinks to be undeserved for life. Still presents Tobin Bell as the serial killer, the movie is scheduled to come up on cinemas on October 27 together with Phillip Noyce's political thriller of "Catch a Fire."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce