Plan Changed on "Saw III" Preview
The plan has indeed changed. After previously announced that the first scene of "Saw III" will exclusively be shown in conjunction with the theatrical release of "Crank" on September 1, Lionsgate suddenly steers into another direction. Considering the footage to be too intense for exhibition, the company is now looking for an AgeGate/age appropriate online outlet to debut the scene instead.
As this means that there will be no entire-first scene preview of the movie on cinemas, the announcement consequently blows out the possibility of the flick to be the first film feature in Lionsgate's history to have an entire scene previewed prior to its release as well as the hopes of fans who have waited in anticipation for the day to come.
The second sequel to the 2004 hit thriller "Saw", "Saw III" continues to see Jigsaw "teaching" those who he thinks to be undeserved for life. Still presents Tobin Bell as the serial killer, the movie is scheduled to come up on cinemas on October 27 together with Phillip Noyce's political thriller of "Catch a Fire."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!