Plan Changed on "Saw III" Preview
The plan has indeed changed. After previously announced that the first scene of "Saw III" will exclusively be shown in conjunction with the theatrical release of "Crank" on September 1, Lionsgate suddenly steers into another direction. Considering the footage to be too intense for exhibition, the company is now looking for an AgeGate/age appropriate online outlet to debut the scene instead.
As this means that there will be no entire-first scene preview of the movie on cinemas, the announcement consequently blows out the possibility of the flick to be the first film feature in Lionsgate's history to have an entire scene previewed prior to its release as well as the hopes of fans who have waited in anticipation for the day to come.
The second sequel to the 2004 hit thriller "Saw", "Saw III" continues to see Jigsaw "teaching" those who he thinks to be undeserved for life. Still presents Tobin Bell as the serial killer, the movie is scheduled to come up on cinemas on October 27 together with Phillip Noyce's political thriller of "Catch a Fire."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen