Who's the World's Most Sexist Celebrity? It's Tom Cruise
Surprise, surprise, Tom Cruise has been voted to top the list of celebrities that deserve the 14th Annual Ernie Award, honors the worst derogatory public statements.
Why Cruise? The actor was chosen as the winner of the award event held August 24th, in Sydney, Australia mainly due to a past comment he made about then-pregnant fiancee Katie Holmes.
"I've got Katie tucked away so no one will get to us until my child is born ... [Katie's] life from now on was going to be about being a mother," the actor was quoted as saying.
More Tom Cruise News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show