Who's the World's Most Sexist Celebrity? It's Tom Cruise
Surprise, surprise, Tom Cruise has been voted to top the list of celebrities that deserve the 14th Annual Ernie Award, honors the worst derogatory public statements.
Why Cruise? The actor was chosen as the winner of the award event held August 24th, in Sydney, Australia mainly due to a past comment he made about then-pregnant fiancee Katie Holmes.
"I've got Katie tucked away so no one will get to us until my child is born ... [Katie's] life from now on was going to be about being a mother," the actor was quoted as saying.
More Tom Cruise News
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online