Who's the World's Most Sexist Celebrity? It's Tom Cruise
Surprise, surprise, Tom Cruise has been voted to top the list of celebrities that deserve the 14th Annual Ernie Award, honors the worst derogatory public statements.
Why Cruise? The actor was chosen as the winner of the award event held August 24th, in Sydney, Australia mainly due to a past comment he made about then-pregnant fiancee Katie Holmes.
"I've got Katie tucked away so no one will get to us until my child is born ... [Katie's] life from now on was going to be about being a mother," the actor was quoted as saying.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo