Who's the World's Most Sexist Celebrity? It's Tom Cruise
Surprise, surprise, Tom Cruise has been voted to top the list of celebrities that deserve the 14th Annual Ernie Award, honors the worst derogatory public statements.
Why Cruise? The actor was chosen as the winner of the award event held August 24th, in Sydney, Australia mainly due to a past comment he made about then-pregnant fiancee Katie Holmes.
"I've got Katie tucked away so no one will get to us until my child is born ... [Katie's] life from now on was going to be about being a mother," the actor was quoted as saying.
More Tom Cruise News
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress