Who's the World's Most Sexist Celebrity? It's Tom Cruise
Surprise, surprise, Tom Cruise has been voted to top the list of celebrities that deserve the 14th Annual Ernie Award, honors the worst derogatory public statements.
Why Cruise? The actor was chosen as the winner of the award event held August 24th, in Sydney, Australia mainly due to a past comment he made about then-pregnant fiancee Katie Holmes.
"I've got Katie tucked away so no one will get to us until my child is born ... [Katie's] life from now on was going to be about being a mother," the actor was quoted as saying.
More Tom Cruise News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?