The 2006 Kerrang! Awards Big Winners
Congratulation for Welsh band Lostprophets for they are the big winners at the 13th annual Kerrang! Awards, held August 24th in London. The music act won two awards all at once, Best Album for "Liberation Transmission" and Best British Band as well.
Muse, who nabbed five nominations, in the meantime only won one, which was for Best Live Band. For the Best International Newcomer category, the award went to Aiden while the Best British Newcomer was Bring Me The Horizon. Bullet for My Valentine's "Tears Don't Fall" was chosen as Best Single, and Placebo was the Classic Songwriter.
Additionally, Fall Out Boy brought home the Best Video award for "Sugar We're Going Down", whereas The Prodigy nabbed the Spirit of Independence Award and My Chemical Romance won the Best Band on the Planet category. Have a look at the complete list of the winners at http://kerrang.typepad.com/kerrang_awards_2006_blog/.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour