The 2006 Kerrang! Awards Big Winners
Congratulation for Welsh band Lostprophets for they are the big winners at the 13th annual Kerrang! Awards, held August 24th in London. The music act won two awards all at once, Best Album for "Liberation Transmission" and Best British Band as well.
Muse, who nabbed five nominations, in the meantime only won one, which was for Best Live Band. For the Best International Newcomer category, the award went to Aiden while the Best British Newcomer was Bring Me The Horizon. Bullet for My Valentine's "Tears Don't Fall" was chosen as Best Single, and Placebo was the Classic Songwriter.
Additionally, Fall Out Boy brought home the Best Video award for "Sugar We're Going Down", whereas The Prodigy nabbed the Spirit of Independence Award and My Chemical Romance won the Best Band on the Planet category. Have a look at the complete list of the winners at http://kerrang.typepad.com/kerrang_awards_2006_blog/.
- Ivanka Trump Gets Booed by Audience During Berlin Summit, but She's 'Used to It'
- Watch Adam Levine's Heartfelt Tribute to Christina Grimmie on 'The Voice'
- Nick Gordon Has New Girlfriend, a Year After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death
- Braless Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer One-Piece Swimsuit
- Shania Twain Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- 'Avengers 4' Title Won't Be 'Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet', Says James Gunn
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are 'Okay' Without Having Their Own Kids on Their Relationship
- 'Shadowhunters' Reveals First Look at Sebastian in Season 2B Promo