The 2006 Kerrang! Awards Big Winners
Congratulation for Welsh band Lostprophets for they are the big winners at the 13th annual Kerrang! Awards, held August 24th in London. The music act won two awards all at once, Best Album for "Liberation Transmission" and Best British Band as well.
Muse, who nabbed five nominations, in the meantime only won one, which was for Best Live Band. For the Best International Newcomer category, the award went to Aiden while the Best British Newcomer was Bring Me The Horizon. Bullet for My Valentine's "Tears Don't Fall" was chosen as Best Single, and Placebo was the Classic Songwriter.
Additionally, Fall Out Boy brought home the Best Video award for "Sugar We're Going Down", whereas The Prodigy nabbed the Spirit of Independence Award and My Chemical Romance won the Best Band on the Planet category. Have a look at the complete list of the winners at http://kerrang.typepad.com/kerrang_awards_2006_blog/.
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day