The 2006 Kerrang! Awards Big Winners
Congratulation for Welsh band Lostprophets for they are the big winners at the 13th annual Kerrang! Awards, held August 24th in London. The music act won two awards all at once, Best Album for "Liberation Transmission" and Best British Band as well.
Muse, who nabbed five nominations, in the meantime only won one, which was for Best Live Band. For the Best International Newcomer category, the award went to Aiden while the Best British Newcomer was Bring Me The Horizon. Bullet for My Valentine's "Tears Don't Fall" was chosen as Best Single, and Placebo was the Classic Songwriter.
Additionally, Fall Out Boy brought home the Best Video award for "Sugar We're Going Down", whereas The Prodigy nabbed the Spirit of Independence Award and My Chemical Romance won the Best Band on the Planet category. Have a look at the complete list of the winners at http://kerrang.typepad.com/kerrang_awards_2006_blog/.
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch