The 2006 Kerrang! Awards Big Winners
Congratulation for Welsh band Lostprophets for they are the big winners at the 13th annual Kerrang! Awards, held August 24th in London. The music act won two awards all at once, Best Album for "Liberation Transmission" and Best British Band as well.
Muse, who nabbed five nominations, in the meantime only won one, which was for Best Live Band. For the Best International Newcomer category, the award went to Aiden while the Best British Newcomer was Bring Me The Horizon. Bullet for My Valentine's "Tears Don't Fall" was chosen as Best Single, and Placebo was the Classic Songwriter.
Additionally, Fall Out Boy brought home the Best Video award for "Sugar We're Going Down", whereas The Prodigy nabbed the Spirit of Independence Award and My Chemical Romance won the Best Band on the Planet category. Have a look at the complete list of the winners at http://kerrang.typepad.com/kerrang_awards_2006_blog/.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic