Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch Burned
While Michael Jackson is out there, somewhere in Bahrain, a wildfire burned about 40 acres of his Neverland Ranch on Friday August 25th, coming within a quarter-mile of the main residence, officials said.
There were about 100 firefighters battling the blaze along with water-dropping helicopters. Fortunately, no structures, including the merry-go-round, caught fire, Santa Barbara County Fire Department spokesman Jeff Ross confirmed.
Jacko has been living in the Middle Eastern kingdom of Bahrain since being acquitted of child molestation charges in California in June 2005. In March, he closed the main house at Neverland and laid off several of his employees.
More Michael Jackson News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs