Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch Burned
While Michael Jackson is out there, somewhere in Bahrain, a wildfire burned about 40 acres of his Neverland Ranch on Friday August 25th, coming within a quarter-mile of the main residence, officials said.
There were about 100 firefighters battling the blaze along with water-dropping helicopters. Fortunately, no structures, including the merry-go-round, caught fire, Santa Barbara County Fire Department spokesman Jeff Ross confirmed.
Jacko has been living in the Middle Eastern kingdom of Bahrain since being acquitted of child molestation charges in California in June 2005. In March, he closed the main house at Neverland and laid off several of his employees.
More Michael Jackson News
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet
- Lorde Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Melodrama'
- New 'Marvel's Inhumans' Poster Reveals First Look at Attilan
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors