Amber Valletta Checks Into Rehab?
Said to have suffered from "stress" and "image issues", model-turned-actress Amber Valletta has reportedly checked into the Meadows rehabilitation center in Arizona.
Per New York Daily News, the beauty also is struggling with a non-substance-related addiction. Furthermore, the publication mentions Valletta entered Meadows last week and will leave Thursday.
Representative for her, meanwhile, could not be reached for comment.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!