Amber Valletta Checks Into Rehab?
Said to have suffered from "stress" and "image issues", model-turned-actress Amber Valletta has reportedly checked into the Meadows rehabilitation center in Arizona.
Per New York Daily News, the beauty also is struggling with a non-substance-related addiction. Furthermore, the publication mentions Valletta entered Meadows last week and will leave Thursday.
Representative for her, meanwhile, could not be reached for comment.
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?