Amber Valletta Checks Into Rehab?
Said to have suffered from "stress" and "image issues", model-turned-actress Amber Valletta has reportedly checked into the Meadows rehabilitation center in Arizona.
Per New York Daily News, the beauty also is struggling with a non-substance-related addiction. Furthermore, the publication mentions Valletta entered Meadows last week and will leave Thursday.
Representative for her, meanwhile, could not be reached for comment.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris