Amber Valletta Checks Into Rehab?
Said to have suffered from "stress" and "image issues", model-turned-actress Amber Valletta has reportedly checked into the Meadows rehabilitation center in Arizona.
Per New York Daily News, the beauty also is struggling with a non-substance-related addiction. Furthermore, the publication mentions Valletta entered Meadows last week and will leave Thursday.
Representative for her, meanwhile, could not be reached for comment.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake