Jason Behr Finds "The Tattooist"
Seemingly walks his path smoothly in film industry, Jason Behr has secured one more acting stint to undergo. The striking actor has been chosen to play the lead character in "The Tattooist", the big screen directorial debut of TV series helmer Peter Burger. Here Behr is billed to portray a tattoo artist whose desire to know more about the Samoan tatau tradition turns out to bring him into conflict and danger.
There's no word yet about the other cast members, but it has been revealed that principal photography will begin next month with taking locations around Auckland, New Zealand. In the meantime, Matthew Grainger and Jonathan King are attached to pen the script.
A Minneapolis native of Italian, German, and Objibwe ancestry, Behr began his acting career from small screen features and reached popularity through his role in WB's sci-fi series "Roswell" which ran between October 1999 and May 2002. Afterwards shifting to film feature, he then managed to appear in "The Grudge" opposite Sarah Michelle Gellar. His other movie credits include "Happily Even After", "Shooting Livien", and "Man of God."
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Erin Andrews Shares Marvelous Photos of 'Fairytale' Wedding to Jarret Stoll
- Calvin Harris Shares Track List of New Album, Teases New Video With Katy Perry and Pharrell
- Report: Chris Brown and Quavo's Feud Is Far From Over
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Gets TV Premiere Date. See New Stunning Poster!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise': DeMario Details Wild Night With Corinne in First Interview Post-Scandal
- Remy Ma 'Ecstatic' After Breaking Nicki Minaj's Winning Streak at BET Awards
- 'Castle Rock' Casts Jane Levy and Sissy Spacek