Jason Behr Finds "The Tattooist"
Seemingly walks his path smoothly in film industry, Jason Behr has secured one more acting stint to undergo. The striking actor has been chosen to play the lead character in "The Tattooist", the big screen directorial debut of TV series helmer Peter Burger. Here Behr is billed to portray a tattoo artist whose desire to know more about the Samoan tatau tradition turns out to bring him into conflict and danger.
There's no word yet about the other cast members, but it has been revealed that principal photography will begin next month with taking locations around Auckland, New Zealand. In the meantime, Matthew Grainger and Jonathan King are attached to pen the script.
A Minneapolis native of Italian, German, and Objibwe ancestry, Behr began his acting career from small screen features and reached popularity through his role in WB's sci-fi series "Roswell" which ran between October 1999 and May 2002. Afterwards shifting to film feature, he then managed to appear in "The Grudge" opposite Sarah Michelle Gellar. His other movie credits include "Happily Even After", "Shooting Livien", and "Man of God."
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I 6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza