Recovering from Surgery, Linda Ronstadt Cancels Tour Dates
Linda Ronstadt has to, unfortunately, cancel tour dates for the rest of the year as she's recovering from surgery she had this week. The singer's agent, Shelly Schultz, confirmed the news Thursday August 24th.
Sally, however, would not provide details on the surgery her client has undergone Tuesday August 22nd in Tucson, Ariz, but did claim that it wasn't cancer.
"It wasn't an emergency, but it came about rather quickly, so she decided to do it sooner rather than later," Schultz said. "It's surgery, it's completed, and she's fine."
During the recovery, Ronstadt will recuperate at her home in Tucson for an "undetermined" amount of time and then head back to her other home in San Francisco to spend time with her adopted children Carlos, 9, and Mary, 13.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival