Recovering from Surgery, Linda Ronstadt Cancels Tour Dates
Linda Ronstadt has to, unfortunately, cancel tour dates for the rest of the year as she's recovering from surgery she had this week. The singer's agent, Shelly Schultz, confirmed the news Thursday August 24th.
Sally, however, would not provide details on the surgery her client has undergone Tuesday August 22nd in Tucson, Ariz, but did claim that it wasn't cancer.
"It wasn't an emergency, but it came about rather quickly, so she decided to do it sooner rather than later," Schultz said. "It's surgery, it's completed, and she's fine."
During the recovery, Ronstadt will recuperate at her home in Tucson for an "undetermined" amount of time and then head back to her other home in San Francisco to spend time with her adopted children Carlos, 9, and Mary, 13.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'