Additional Performers for the 2006 MTV Video Music Awards
Latin music star Shakira and American rock band OK Go have been added to the star-studded lineup slated to perform at the 2006 MTV Video Music Awards, which will air live from New York's Radio City Music Hall on Thursday, August 31st at 8:00pm ET/PT.
In the meantime, Axl Rose, Lindsay Lohan, Kanye West, Paris Hilton, P. Diddy, LL Cool J, Snoop Dogg, The Pussycat Dolls and 50 Cent, have all been added to the presenters list of the award event. In addition, Borat and Sarah Silverman will also make special guest appearances.
Own access to all nominated videos on MTV Overdrive (www.vma.mtv.com).
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show