Aerosmith Show Goes on As Bass Player Fights Cancer
American rock band Aerosmith keeps rolling on their upcoming fall tour despite the fact that its bass player, Tom Hamilton, has been diagnosed with throat cancer.
Hamilton, who has just completed a seven-week course of radiation treatment, is expected to rejoin his bandmates on the road by mid-October, so a spokeswoman said on Thursday August 24th.
On the forthcoming tour with Motley Crue, Hamilton's place will be taken by David Hull, a longtime friend of the band who played in the Joe Perry Project.
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future