Aerosmith Show Goes on As Bass Player Fights Cancer
American rock band Aerosmith keeps rolling on their upcoming fall tour despite the fact that its bass player, Tom Hamilton, has been diagnosed with throat cancer.
Hamilton, who has just completed a seven-week course of radiation treatment, is expected to rejoin his bandmates on the road by mid-October, so a spokeswoman said on Thursday August 24th.
On the forthcoming tour with Motley Crue, Hamilton's place will be taken by David Hull, a longtime friend of the band who played in the Joe Perry Project.
- Check Out J.Lo's Skin-Baring and Eva Longoria's Classy Looks at Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik Get Cuddly in V Magazine's 'Gigi's Journal'
- Get First Look at David Thewlis' Ares in New 'Wonder Woman' Footage
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right