Aerosmith Show Goes on As Bass Player Fights Cancer
American rock band Aerosmith keeps rolling on their upcoming fall tour despite the fact that its bass player, Tom Hamilton, has been diagnosed with throat cancer.
Hamilton, who has just completed a seven-week course of radiation treatment, is expected to rejoin his bandmates on the road by mid-October, so a spokeswoman said on Thursday August 24th.
On the forthcoming tour with Motley Crue, Hamilton's place will be taken by David Hull, a longtime friend of the band who played in the Joe Perry Project.
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof