Aerosmith Show Goes on As Bass Player Fights Cancer
American rock band Aerosmith keeps rolling on their upcoming fall tour despite the fact that its bass player, Tom Hamilton, has been diagnosed with throat cancer.
Hamilton, who has just completed a seven-week course of radiation treatment, is expected to rejoin his bandmates on the road by mid-October, so a spokeswoman said on Thursday August 24th.
On the forthcoming tour with Motley Crue, Hamilton's place will be taken by David Hull, a longtime friend of the band who played in the Joe Perry Project.
More Aerosmith News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed