Victoria Beckham Developing A TV Fashion Show
What is it about Victoria Adams that's so hot? It is all about nothing but her developing a TV fashion show with her manager Simon Fuller.
"It will be more serious than a reality show but will still be entertaining because Victoria is so funny," Fuller told Broadcast magazine.
In the accompanying feature it is also reported that Fuller was also planning a sitcom based around another member of former Spice Girls, Emma Bunton.
"Emma wants to get into TV," he said. "She went to drama school and it's in her blood. We're going to give her a shot."
More Victoria Adams News
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress