Victoria Beckham Developing A TV Fashion Show
What is it about Victoria Adams that's so hot? It is all about nothing but her developing a TV fashion show with her manager Simon Fuller.
"It will be more serious than a reality show but will still be entertaining because Victoria is so funny," Fuller told Broadcast magazine.
In the accompanying feature it is also reported that Fuller was also planning a sitcom based around another member of former Spice Girls, Emma Bunton.
"Emma wants to get into TV," he said. "She went to drama school and it's in her blood. We're going to give her a shot."
More Victoria Adams News
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary