Victoria Beckham Developing A TV Fashion Show
What is it about Victoria Adams that's so hot? It is all about nothing but her developing a TV fashion show with her manager Simon Fuller.
"It will be more serious than a reality show but will still be entertaining because Victoria is so funny," Fuller told Broadcast magazine.
In the accompanying feature it is also reported that Fuller was also planning a sitcom based around another member of former Spice Girls, Emma Bunton.
"Emma wants to get into TV," he said. "She went to drama school and it's in her blood. We're going to give her a shot."
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her