Victoria Beckham Developing A TV Fashion Show
What is it about Victoria Adams that's so hot? It is all about nothing but her developing a TV fashion show with her manager Simon Fuller.
"It will be more serious than a reality show but will still be entertaining because Victoria is so funny," Fuller told Broadcast magazine.
In the accompanying feature it is also reported that Fuller was also planning a sitcom based around another member of former Spice Girls, Emma Bunton.
"Emma wants to get into TV," he said. "She went to drama school and it's in her blood. We're going to give her a shot."
More Victoria Adams News
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound