Hilary Duff to Mark the One-Year Anniversary of Hurricane Katrina
Teen actress and singer Hilary Duff is set to visit New Orleans on August 29th later this year, to mark the one-year anniversary of hurricane Katrina.
While in the city, Duff will visit schools, a disaster-recovery center and other locations with charity founder Stan Curtis.
Duff, who has donated 2.5 million meals for Katrina relief through nonprofit organization USA Harvest, reportedly will also deliver food, backpacks and miscellaneous material to New Orleans.
The beauty will among other make the morning announcements and meet with fans at Nelson Charter School, serve lunch at Alice M Harte Elementary School, speak at Edna Karr High School and dish up dinner at Camp Hope in St Bernard Parish.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby