Hilary Duff to Mark the One-Year Anniversary of Hurricane Katrina
Teen actress and singer Hilary Duff is set to visit New Orleans on August 29th later this year, to mark the one-year anniversary of hurricane Katrina.
While in the city, Duff will visit schools, a disaster-recovery center and other locations with charity founder Stan Curtis.
Duff, who has donated 2.5 million meals for Katrina relief through nonprofit organization USA Harvest, reportedly will also deliver food, backpacks and miscellaneous material to New Orleans.
The beauty will among other make the morning announcements and meet with fans at Nelson Charter School, serve lunch at Alice M Harte Elementary School, speak at Edna Karr High School and dish up dinner at Camp Hope in St Bernard Parish.
More Hilary Duff News
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24