Hilary Duff to Mark the One-Year Anniversary of Hurricane Katrina
Teen actress and singer Hilary Duff is set to visit New Orleans on August 29th later this year, to mark the one-year anniversary of hurricane Katrina.
While in the city, Duff will visit schools, a disaster-recovery center and other locations with charity founder Stan Curtis.
Duff, who has donated 2.5 million meals for Katrina relief through nonprofit organization USA Harvest, reportedly will also deliver food, backpacks and miscellaneous material to New Orleans.
The beauty will among other make the morning announcements and meet with fans at Nelson Charter School, serve lunch at Alice M Harte Elementary School, speak at Edna Karr High School and dish up dinner at Camp Hope in St Bernard Parish.
More Hilary Duff News
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors