Hilary Duff to Mark the One-Year Anniversary of Hurricane Katrina
Teen actress and singer Hilary Duff is set to visit New Orleans on August 29th later this year, to mark the one-year anniversary of hurricane Katrina.
While in the city, Duff will visit schools, a disaster-recovery center and other locations with charity founder Stan Curtis.
Duff, who has donated 2.5 million meals for Katrina relief through nonprofit organization USA Harvest, reportedly will also deliver food, backpacks and miscellaneous material to New Orleans.
The beauty will among other make the morning announcements and meet with fans at Nelson Charter School, serve lunch at Alice M Harte Elementary School, speak at Edna Karr High School and dish up dinner at Camp Hope in St Bernard Parish.
More Hilary Duff News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7