Hilary Duff to Mark the One-Year Anniversary of Hurricane Katrina
Teen actress and singer Hilary Duff is set to visit New Orleans on August 29th later this year, to mark the one-year anniversary of hurricane Katrina.
While in the city, Duff will visit schools, a disaster-recovery center and other locations with charity founder Stan Curtis.
Duff, who has donated 2.5 million meals for Katrina relief through nonprofit organization USA Harvest, reportedly will also deliver food, backpacks and miscellaneous material to New Orleans.
The beauty will among other make the morning announcements and meet with fans at Nelson Charter School, serve lunch at Alice M Harte Elementary School, speak at Edna Karr High School and dish up dinner at Camp Hope in St Bernard Parish.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked