Christina Aguilera Is Back to the Top Album Chart
Christina Aguilera always does something in the biggest way possible. And marks her comeback to the music scene the pop singer really is serious about it which is apparent through her latest album "Back to Basics" which according to Nielsen SoundScan sold 342,000 copies in the week ended Sunday August 20th, such amount that bring the set to the very top position of album chart.
What's more "Back to Basics" also scores abroad, opened at number one in the U.K., Canada, Australia, Germany, the Netherlands, Switzerland and Ireland, among others. Lyfe Jennings' "The Phoenix", in the meantime, sold more than 135,000 copies to secure the 2nd spot and then followed by Trace Adkins' "Dangerous Man" at No.3 with 115,000 copies. Meanwhile, Cherish is at the 4th spot with their album "Unappreciated" sold 91,000 copies.
Following close behind at No. 5 is "Cheetah Girls 2" soundtrack with 87,000 copies. The other charts holdovers are "Now That's What I Call Music! Vol. 22", "Port of Miami" by Rick Ross, "Second Round's on Me" by Obie Trice, "Step Up" soundtrack, and Nickelback's "All the Right Reasons", all of which securing the 6th to 10th spot in a row.
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli