Christina Aguilera Is Back to the Top Album Chart
Christina Aguilera always does something in the biggest way possible. And marks her comeback to the music scene the pop singer really is serious about it which is apparent through her latest album "Back to Basics" which according to Nielsen SoundScan sold 342,000 copies in the week ended Sunday August 20th, such amount that bring the set to the very top position of album chart.
What's more "Back to Basics" also scores abroad, opened at number one in the U.K., Canada, Australia, Germany, the Netherlands, Switzerland and Ireland, among others. Lyfe Jennings' "The Phoenix", in the meantime, sold more than 135,000 copies to secure the 2nd spot and then followed by Trace Adkins' "Dangerous Man" at No.3 with 115,000 copies. Meanwhile, Cherish is at the 4th spot with their album "Unappreciated" sold 91,000 copies.
Following close behind at No. 5 is "Cheetah Girls 2" soundtrack with 87,000 copies. The other charts holdovers are "Now That's What I Call Music! Vol. 22", "Port of Miami" by Rick Ross, "Second Round's on Me" by Obie Trice, "Step Up" soundtrack, and Nickelback's "All the Right Reasons", all of which securing the 6th to 10th spot in a row.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes