Rogue Tracks Down "Lost Squad"
One more graphic-novel adaptation is on the way to come to the surface under Rogue Pictures' banner. The company has just revealed its intention to develop "Lost Squad" following its success in purchasing the feature rights to Chris Kirby's comic book series of the same title.
In bringing out the project, Rogue has assigned Adrian Askarieh and Daniel Alter to produce. Josh Blaylock of Devil's Due, the company which first published the series last fall, is set to co-produce. As for the premise, pic is likely to follow the story of the original version that tells about the adventures of a group of Allied soldiers who fight Hitler's occult agents and other supernatural threats during World War II.
To both Askarieh and Alter, "Lost Squad" will be their second project developed at Rogue. The duo previously handled "Hack/Slash", also based on a Devil's Due comic, for the studio earlier this year. They currently are being involved in the production of Fox's "Hitman" which has been intended to be a starring vehicle for the "XXX" star, Vin Diesel.
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order