Rogue Tracks Down "Lost Squad"
One more graphic-novel adaptation is on the way to come to the surface under Rogue Pictures' banner. The company has just revealed its intention to develop "Lost Squad" following its success in purchasing the feature rights to Chris Kirby's comic book series of the same title.
In bringing out the project, Rogue has assigned Adrian Askarieh and Daniel Alter to produce. Josh Blaylock of Devil's Due, the company which first published the series last fall, is set to co-produce. As for the premise, pic is likely to follow the story of the original version that tells about the adventures of a group of Allied soldiers who fight Hitler's occult agents and other supernatural threats during World War II.
To both Askarieh and Alter, "Lost Squad" will be their second project developed at Rogue. The duo previously handled "Hack/Slash", also based on a Devil's Due comic, for the studio earlier this year. They currently are being involved in the production of Fox's "Hitman" which has been intended to be a starring vehicle for the "XXX" star, Vin Diesel.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign