Rogue Tracks Down "Lost Squad"
One more graphic-novel adaptation is on the way to come to the surface under Rogue Pictures' banner. The company has just revealed its intention to develop "Lost Squad" following its success in purchasing the feature rights to Chris Kirby's comic book series of the same title.
In bringing out the project, Rogue has assigned Adrian Askarieh and Daniel Alter to produce. Josh Blaylock of Devil's Due, the company which first published the series last fall, is set to co-produce. As for the premise, pic is likely to follow the story of the original version that tells about the adventures of a group of Allied soldiers who fight Hitler's occult agents and other supernatural threats during World War II.
To both Askarieh and Alter, "Lost Squad" will be their second project developed at Rogue. The duo previously handled "Hack/Slash", also based on a Devil's Due comic, for the studio earlier this year. They currently are being involved in the production of Fox's "Hitman" which has been intended to be a starring vehicle for the "XXX" star, Vin Diesel.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked