The Killers to Embark on North American Tour to Promote Sophomore Album
Rock band The Killers have announced a three-week tour of North America as an attempt to support their sophomore album, "Sam's Town".
Detailing on the tour dates, it will be kicked off October 6th in Los Angeles, just three days after they release the set. The trek will, moreover, include stops in Vancouver and Toronto.
The Killers also is slated to warm up for the tour with a show in their hometown of Las Vegas on Aug. 26 and a set at the Virgin Festival in Baltimore on Sept. 23. The band will additionally play Oct. 11 at the Orpheum Theatre in Vancouver and Oct. 20 at Kool Haus in Toronto.
As of the album, the new CD is due in stores Oct. 3. The first single, "When You Were Young," is already climbing the charts.
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'