The Killers to Embark on North American Tour to Promote Sophomore Album
Rock band The Killers have announced a three-week tour of North America as an attempt to support their sophomore album, "Sam's Town".
Detailing on the tour dates, it will be kicked off October 6th in Los Angeles, just three days after they release the set. The trek will, moreover, include stops in Vancouver and Toronto.
The Killers also is slated to warm up for the tour with a show in their hometown of Las Vegas on Aug. 26 and a set at the Virgin Festival in Baltimore on Sept. 23. The band will additionally play Oct. 11 at the Orpheum Theatre in Vancouver and Oct. 20 at Kool Haus in Toronto.
As of the album, the new CD is due in stores Oct. 3. The first single, "When You Were Young," is already climbing the charts.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says