Emily Mortimer Is the "Real Girl"
Emily Mortimer has been booked to star in "Lars and the Real Girl", slated to begin production October 11 later this year in Toronto.
"Lars and the Real Girl" is a romantic comedy, which Ryan Gosling will star in as well. The film will be directed by Craig Gillespie.
With a script by Nancy Oliver, the flick tells the offbeat story of Lars (Gosling), a lonely, delusional young man and his unconventional relationship with a lifelike doll he finds on the Internet.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction