Emily Mortimer Is the "Real Girl"
Emily Mortimer has been booked to star in "Lars and the Real Girl", slated to begin production October 11 later this year in Toronto.
"Lars and the Real Girl" is a romantic comedy, which Ryan Gosling will star in as well. The film will be directed by Craig Gillespie.
With a script by Nancy Oliver, the flick tells the offbeat story of Lars (Gosling), a lonely, delusional young man and his unconventional relationship with a lifelike doll he finds on the Internet.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs