Emily Mortimer Is the "Real Girl"
Emily Mortimer has been booked to star in "Lars and the Real Girl", slated to begin production October 11 later this year in Toronto.
"Lars and the Real Girl" is a romantic comedy, which Ryan Gosling will star in as well. The film will be directed by Craig Gillespie.
With a script by Nancy Oliver, the flick tells the offbeat story of Lars (Gosling), a lonely, delusional young man and his unconventional relationship with a lifelike doll he finds on the Internet.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'