Emily Mortimer Is the "Real Girl"
Emily Mortimer has been booked to star in "Lars and the Real Girl", slated to begin production October 11 later this year in Toronto.
"Lars and the Real Girl" is a romantic comedy, which Ryan Gosling will star in as well. The film will be directed by Craig Gillespie.
With a script by Nancy Oliver, the flick tells the offbeat story of Lars (Gosling), a lonely, delusional young man and his unconventional relationship with a lifelike doll he finds on the Internet.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group