Emily Mortimer Is the "Real Girl"
Emily Mortimer has been booked to star in "Lars and the Real Girl", slated to begin production October 11 later this year in Toronto.
"Lars and the Real Girl" is a romantic comedy, which Ryan Gosling will star in as well. The film will be directed by Craig Gillespie.
With a script by Nancy Oliver, the flick tells the offbeat story of Lars (Gosling), a lonely, delusional young man and his unconventional relationship with a lifelike doll he finds on the Internet.
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion