Polish Brothers Planting Two Projects at Warner Bros.
Another great move has been made by filmmaking brothers Michael and Mark Polish. The identical twins have successfully sold two of their projects to Warner Bros. Pictures which they are set to direct, write, and produce, The Hollywood Reported has reported.
The first one of these, titled "Loot", is a heist movie that takes place in Middle America and revolves around a group of blue-collar workers who boldly carry out their jobs despite the coming of tornado season. The other, "How Time Flies", on the other hand, takes a look at a world where time travel becomes accessible to the common people while describing how fragile reality can become.
Both movies are intended to be directed by Michael Polish with he himself being slated to also write and produce alongside his brother. As for Mark Polish, there is a possibility that he will also play a starring role in "Loot." The duo currently are involved in the post-production process on their dramatic flick, "The Astronaut Farmer", which features Billy Bob Thornton and Bruce Willis in the cast.
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular