Polish Brothers Planting Two Projects at Warner Bros.
Another great move has been made by filmmaking brothers Michael and Mark Polish. The identical twins have successfully sold two of their projects to Warner Bros. Pictures which they are set to direct, write, and produce, The Hollywood Reported has reported.
The first one of these, titled "Loot", is a heist movie that takes place in Middle America and revolves around a group of blue-collar workers who boldly carry out their jobs despite the coming of tornado season. The other, "How Time Flies", on the other hand, takes a look at a world where time travel becomes accessible to the common people while describing how fragile reality can become.
Both movies are intended to be directed by Michael Polish with he himself being slated to also write and produce alongside his brother. As for Mark Polish, there is a possibility that he will also play a starring role in "Loot." The duo currently are involved in the post-production process on their dramatic flick, "The Astronaut Farmer", which features Billy Bob Thornton and Bruce Willis in the cast.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed