Polish Brothers Planting Two Projects at Warner Bros.
Another great move has been made by filmmaking brothers Michael and Mark Polish. The identical twins have successfully sold two of their projects to Warner Bros. Pictures which they are set to direct, write, and produce, The Hollywood Reported has reported.
The first one of these, titled "Loot", is a heist movie that takes place in Middle America and revolves around a group of blue-collar workers who boldly carry out their jobs despite the coming of tornado season. The other, "How Time Flies", on the other hand, takes a look at a world where time travel becomes accessible to the common people while describing how fragile reality can become.
Both movies are intended to be directed by Michael Polish with he himself being slated to also write and produce alongside his brother. As for Mark Polish, there is a possibility that he will also play a starring role in "Loot." The duo currently are involved in the post-production process on their dramatic flick, "The Astronaut Farmer", which features Billy Bob Thornton and Bruce Willis in the cast.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch