Polish Brothers Planting Two Projects at Warner Bros.
Another great move has been made by filmmaking brothers Michael and Mark Polish. The identical twins have successfully sold two of their projects to Warner Bros. Pictures which they are set to direct, write, and produce, The Hollywood Reported has reported.
The first one of these, titled "Loot", is a heist movie that takes place in Middle America and revolves around a group of blue-collar workers who boldly carry out their jobs despite the coming of tornado season. The other, "How Time Flies", on the other hand, takes a look at a world where time travel becomes accessible to the common people while describing how fragile reality can become.
Both movies are intended to be directed by Michael Polish with he himself being slated to also write and produce alongside his brother. As for Mark Polish, there is a possibility that he will also play a starring role in "Loot." The duo currently are involved in the post-production process on their dramatic flick, "The Astronaut Farmer", which features Billy Bob Thornton and Bruce Willis in the cast.
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!