Brooke Burke & David Charvet Engaged and Expecting
Good news come in two for Brooke Burke as she's getting married and expecting a child. The host of the CBS reality series "Rock Star: Supernova" and her actor boyfriend David Charvet are engaged while at the same time also are expecting their child together.
Charvet, ex-"Baywatch" star, proposed to Burke on Saturday night August 19th during a "summertime party" he threw, Burke tells People magazine. "It was a total surprise," she said. "It was all very romantic." Charvet presenting Burke with an eternity band engagement ring.
Burke and Charvet, both 34, started dating last year, shortly after the beauty split from her first husband, plastic surgeon Garth Fisher, with whom she has two daughters: six-year-old Neriah and four-year-old Sierra. Also Burke told People that her kids love their stepfather-to-be, whom she calls "my best friend."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video