Brooke Burke & David Charvet Engaged and Expecting
Good news come in two for Brooke Burke as she's getting married and expecting a child. The host of the CBS reality series "Rock Star: Supernova" and her actor boyfriend David Charvet are engaged while at the same time also are expecting their child together.
Charvet, ex-"Baywatch" star, proposed to Burke on Saturday night August 19th during a "summertime party" he threw, Burke tells People magazine. "It was a total surprise," she said. "It was all very romantic." Charvet presenting Burke with an eternity band engagement ring.
Burke and Charvet, both 34, started dating last year, shortly after the beauty split from her first husband, plastic surgeon Garth Fisher, with whom she has two daughters: six-year-old Neriah and four-year-old Sierra. Also Burke told People that her kids love their stepfather-to-be, whom she calls "my best friend."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media