Brooke Burke & David Charvet Engaged and Expecting
Good news come in two for Brooke Burke as she's getting married and expecting a child. The host of the CBS reality series "Rock Star: Supernova" and her actor boyfriend David Charvet are engaged while at the same time also are expecting their child together.
Charvet, ex-"Baywatch" star, proposed to Burke on Saturday night August 19th during a "summertime party" he threw, Burke tells People magazine. "It was a total surprise," she said. "It was all very romantic." Charvet presenting Burke with an eternity band engagement ring.
Burke and Charvet, both 34, started dating last year, shortly after the beauty split from her first husband, plastic surgeon Garth Fisher, with whom she has two daughters: six-year-old Neriah and four-year-old Sierra. Also Burke told People that her kids love their stepfather-to-be, whom she calls "my best friend."
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'