Brooke Burke & David Charvet Engaged and Expecting
Good news come in two for Brooke Burke as she's getting married and expecting a child. The host of the CBS reality series "Rock Star: Supernova" and her actor boyfriend David Charvet are engaged while at the same time also are expecting their child together.
Charvet, ex-"Baywatch" star, proposed to Burke on Saturday night August 19th during a "summertime party" he threw, Burke tells People magazine. "It was a total surprise," she said. "It was all very romantic." Charvet presenting Burke with an eternity band engagement ring.
Burke and Charvet, both 34, started dating last year, shortly after the beauty split from her first husband, plastic surgeon Garth Fisher, with whom she has two daughters: six-year-old Neriah and four-year-old Sierra. Also Burke told People that her kids love their stepfather-to-be, whom she calls "my best friend."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'