Brooke Burke & David Charvet Engaged and Expecting
Good news come in two for Brooke Burke as she's getting married and expecting a child. The host of the CBS reality series "Rock Star: Supernova" and her actor boyfriend David Charvet are engaged while at the same time also are expecting their child together.
Charvet, ex-"Baywatch" star, proposed to Burke on Saturday night August 19th during a "summertime party" he threw, Burke tells People magazine. "It was a total surprise," she said. "It was all very romantic." Charvet presenting Burke with an eternity band engagement ring.
Burke and Charvet, both 34, started dating last year, shortly after the beauty split from her first husband, plastic surgeon Garth Fisher, with whom she has two daughters: six-year-old Neriah and four-year-old Sierra. Also Burke told People that her kids love their stepfather-to-be, whom she calls "my best friend."
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father