Ashton Kutcher on Details' September Cover
He is young, handsome, and has a good career in Hollywood entertainment industry, such qualities many young women are looking for in a man. Though so, Ashton Kutcher has his own mature opinion on marriage and family life, telling the September issue of Details magazine "Family life, marriage, work - it's good, man."
The hunk who used to spend his early life wild partying and dealing with wild women is now totally changed, claiming that old habit as "so ego-fulfilling. It was retarded." And revealing on the key to have a successful marriage with Demi Moore, the actor claims there have to be "take-and-give".
Further Kutcher reveals that while Moore won't go near his favorite restaurant - Red Lobster, she has learned to love football. And he himself has learned the joy of coordinating his outfit with Moore's. "If she's wearing black, you just wear black. Matching is not her job. It's yours. You're the purse."
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group