Ashton Kutcher on Details' September Cover
He is young, handsome, and has a good career in Hollywood entertainment industry, such qualities many young women are looking for in a man. Though so, Ashton Kutcher has his own mature opinion on marriage and family life, telling the September issue of Details magazine "Family life, marriage, work - it's good, man."
The hunk who used to spend his early life wild partying and dealing with wild women is now totally changed, claiming that old habit as "so ego-fulfilling. It was retarded." And revealing on the key to have a successful marriage with Demi Moore, the actor claims there have to be "take-and-give".
Further Kutcher reveals that while Moore won't go near his favorite restaurant - Red Lobster, she has learned to love football. And he himself has learned the joy of coordinating his outfit with Moore's. "If she's wearing black, you just wear black. Matching is not her job. It's yours. You're the purse."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby