Ashton Kutcher on Details' September Cover
He is young, handsome, and has a good career in Hollywood entertainment industry, such qualities many young women are looking for in a man. Though so, Ashton Kutcher has his own mature opinion on marriage and family life, telling the September issue of Details magazine "Family life, marriage, work - it's good, man."
The hunk who used to spend his early life wild partying and dealing with wild women is now totally changed, claiming that old habit as "so ego-fulfilling. It was retarded." And revealing on the key to have a successful marriage with Demi Moore, the actor claims there have to be "take-and-give".
Further Kutcher reveals that while Moore won't go near his favorite restaurant - Red Lobster, she has learned to love football. And he himself has learned the joy of coordinating his outfit with Moore's. "If she's wearing black, you just wear black. Matching is not her job. It's yours. You're the purse."
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season