Ashton Kutcher on Details' September Cover
He is young, handsome, and has a good career in Hollywood entertainment industry, such qualities many young women are looking for in a man. Though so, Ashton Kutcher has his own mature opinion on marriage and family life, telling the September issue of Details magazine "Family life, marriage, work - it's good, man."
The hunk who used to spend his early life wild partying and dealing with wild women is now totally changed, claiming that old habit as "so ego-fulfilling. It was retarded." And revealing on the key to have a successful marriage with Demi Moore, the actor claims there have to be "take-and-give".
Further Kutcher reveals that while Moore won't go near his favorite restaurant - Red Lobster, she has learned to love football. And he himself has learned the joy of coordinating his outfit with Moore's. "If she's wearing black, you just wear black. Matching is not her job. It's yours. You're the purse."
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel