Ashton Kutcher on Details' September Cover
He is young, handsome, and has a good career in Hollywood entertainment industry, such qualities many young women are looking for in a man. Though so, Ashton Kutcher has his own mature opinion on marriage and family life, telling the September issue of Details magazine "Family life, marriage, work - it's good, man."
The hunk who used to spend his early life wild partying and dealing with wild women is now totally changed, claiming that old habit as "so ego-fulfilling. It was retarded." And revealing on the key to have a successful marriage with Demi Moore, the actor claims there have to be "take-and-give".
Further Kutcher reveals that while Moore won't go near his favorite restaurant - Red Lobster, she has learned to love football. And he himself has learned the joy of coordinating his outfit with Moore's. "If she's wearing black, you just wear black. Matching is not her job. It's yours. You're the purse."
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift