Slumber Party Girls, The Next Teen Sensation to Hit Your Stereo and TV!
Formed by Geffen Records and merchandising firm DIC Entertainment, Slumber Party Girls, or SPG for short, features a triple threat of five talented teens who sing, dance and act. Chosen from more than 1,000 who auditioned, the multicultural group comprises Caroline Scott, Cassie Scerbo, Karla Deras, Carolina "Lina" Carattini, and Mallory "M-Dawg" Low.
The girls' first single is debut in August on iTunes and AOL's KOL kids site. Check out "Bubblegum," a brand new track from Slumber Party Girls, also their previous single "Good Times". They are currently in the studio recording their debut which will be supported by music videos and a national tour.
The Slumber Party Girls will also host on the new kids' programming block, "KOL's Secret Slumber Party on CBS," set to launch September 16, 2006. In addition to hosting the block, the Slumber Party Girls will also be the "house band" for the new dance competition series, "Dance Revolution!," which is inspired by the hit video game. The music for "Dance Revolution!" is all original, produced by Ron Fair and Stefanie Ridel, formerly of pop group Wild Orchid, and will be performed by the Slumber Party Girls and featured throughout the show in various versions and re-mixes.
In 2007, look out for apparel, accessories, electronics, publishing, cosmetics, novelty and more from your new best friends the Slumber Party Girls!
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern