Untitled Entertainment Echoing "The Sound and the Fury"
Another literary work is set to come up on the big screen. Untitled Entertainment, in association with Picture Entertainment Corporation, has been confirmed to develop a movie adaptation of a William Faulkner's novel.
Entitled "The Sound and the Fury" just like the book's title, pic will rely on W. Merritt Johnson on script. The film's premise is likely to stay true to the novel's story which follows the tale of the Compson family with the narrative being told in four parts through the eyes of the family's three brothers and a servant named Dilsey
Apart from the attachment of Johnson, there is still no word yet about other film crew, including cast members and the director, as well as production schedule, so please stay tune with this site for the movie's update then.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season