Untitled Entertainment Echoing "The Sound and the Fury"
Another literary work is set to come up on the big screen. Untitled Entertainment, in association with Picture Entertainment Corporation, has been confirmed to develop a movie adaptation of a William Faulkner's novel.
Entitled "The Sound and the Fury" just like the book's title, pic will rely on W. Merritt Johnson on script. The film's premise is likely to stay true to the novel's story which follows the tale of the Compson family with the narrative being told in four parts through the eyes of the family's three brothers and a servant named Dilsey
Apart from the attachment of Johnson, there is still no word yet about other film crew, including cast members and the director, as well as production schedule, so please stay tune with this site for the movie's update then.
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series