Untitled Entertainment Echoing "The Sound and the Fury"
Another literary work is set to come up on the big screen. Untitled Entertainment, in association with Picture Entertainment Corporation, has been confirmed to develop a movie adaptation of a William Faulkner's novel.
Entitled "The Sound and the Fury" just like the book's title, pic will rely on W. Merritt Johnson on script. The film's premise is likely to stay true to the novel's story which follows the tale of the Compson family with the narrative being told in four parts through the eyes of the family's three brothers and a servant named Dilsey
Apart from the attachment of Johnson, there is still no word yet about other film crew, including cast members and the director, as well as production schedule, so please stay tune with this site for the movie's update then.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding