Untitled Entertainment Echoing "The Sound and the Fury"
Another literary work is set to come up on the big screen. Untitled Entertainment, in association with Picture Entertainment Corporation, has been confirmed to develop a movie adaptation of a William Faulkner's novel.
Entitled "The Sound and the Fury" just like the book's title, pic will rely on W. Merritt Johnson on script. The film's premise is likely to stay true to the novel's story which follows the tale of the Compson family with the narrative being told in four parts through the eyes of the family's three brothers and a servant named Dilsey
Apart from the attachment of Johnson, there is still no word yet about other film crew, including cast members and the director, as well as production schedule, so please stay tune with this site for the movie's update then.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier