Nine Yards Entertainment Has "Wild Times" on Big Screen
Soon as Nine Yards Entertainment has acquired the rights to turn Jose Canseco's book "Juiced: Wild Times, Rampant 'Roids, Smash Hits and How Baseball Got Big" into big screen production, the studio quickly works on it.
Set it up with Canseco in production duty and Kipp Marcus in hand to write the screenplay, the studio however has yet set a production date for the film project.
The story of "Juiced: Wild Times, Rampant 'Roids, Smash Hits and How Baseball Got Big" reportedly will detail Canseco's personal use of steroids, but alleges that he introduced the illegal drug to other baseball's big names, including Mark McGwire.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip