Nine Yards Entertainment Has "Wild Times" on Big Screen
Soon as Nine Yards Entertainment has acquired the rights to turn Jose Canseco's book "Juiced: Wild Times, Rampant 'Roids, Smash Hits and How Baseball Got Big" into big screen production, the studio quickly works on it.
Set it up with Canseco in production duty and Kipp Marcus in hand to write the screenplay, the studio however has yet set a production date for the film project.
The story of "Juiced: Wild Times, Rampant 'Roids, Smash Hits and How Baseball Got Big" reportedly will detail Canseco's personal use of steroids, but alleges that he introduced the illegal drug to other baseball's big names, including Mark McGwire.
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed