Nine Yards Entertainment Has "Wild Times" on Big Screen
Soon as Nine Yards Entertainment has acquired the rights to turn Jose Canseco's book "Juiced: Wild Times, Rampant 'Roids, Smash Hits and How Baseball Got Big" into big screen production, the studio quickly works on it.
Set it up with Canseco in production duty and Kipp Marcus in hand to write the screenplay, the studio however has yet set a production date for the film project.
The story of "Juiced: Wild Times, Rampant 'Roids, Smash Hits and How Baseball Got Big" reportedly will detail Canseco's personal use of steroids, but alleges that he introduced the illegal drug to other baseball's big names, including Mark McGwire.
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'