Nine Yards Entertainment Has "Wild Times" on Big Screen
Soon as Nine Yards Entertainment has acquired the rights to turn Jose Canseco's book "Juiced: Wild Times, Rampant 'Roids, Smash Hits and How Baseball Got Big" into big screen production, the studio quickly works on it.
Set it up with Canseco in production duty and Kipp Marcus in hand to write the screenplay, the studio however has yet set a production date for the film project.
The story of "Juiced: Wild Times, Rampant 'Roids, Smash Hits and How Baseball Got Big" reportedly will detail Canseco's personal use of steroids, but alleges that he introduced the illegal drug to other baseball's big names, including Mark McGwire.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo