Nine Yards Entertainment Has "Wild Times" on Big Screen
Soon as Nine Yards Entertainment has acquired the rights to turn Jose Canseco's book "Juiced: Wild Times, Rampant 'Roids, Smash Hits and How Baseball Got Big" into big screen production, the studio quickly works on it.
Set it up with Canseco in production duty and Kipp Marcus in hand to write the screenplay, the studio however has yet set a production date for the film project.
The story of "Juiced: Wild Times, Rampant 'Roids, Smash Hits and How Baseball Got Big" reportedly will detail Canseco's personal use of steroids, but alleges that he introduced the illegal drug to other baseball's big names, including Mark McGwire.
- New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Includes First Look at 'The Punisher'
- Kanye West Plans to Respond to Jay-Z's Diss on '4:44' on New Album
- Jigsaw Is Back to Claim New Victims in Gruesome First Trailer
- 'The Affair': Ruth Wilson's Body Double Sues Showtime After Fired for Reporting Sexual Harassment
- Tyga Says He Warned Rob Kardashian About Blac Chyna's Game
- Lily Collins Locks Lips With High School Classmate During Romantic Italy Vacation
- 'Game of Thrones' Creators Defend 'Confederate' After Backlash Over Slavery Theme
- Kim Kardashian Is Basically Topless in Her Ripped Netted Outfit