James McAvoy Posted in "Wanted" List
Adding one more big screen feature to his resume, James McAvoy has given positive sign to have a starring role in sci-fi flick "Wanted (2008)", so The Hollywood Reporter has revealed. While his part in the film is still unclear, it has been confirmed that the actor will come under the direction of Russian filmmaker Timur Bekmambetov who encounters his English-language directorial debut in this project.
Aiming to begin production by first-quarter 2007 with Derek Haas and Michael Brandt penning the script, pic is a Universal Pictures production which is based on a comic book series written by Mark Millar and J.G. Jones for Top Cow. The story revolves around a young man who finds out that his long-lost father is actually an assassin. Following the death of the older man, the guy is recruited into a covert organization of killers and trained to follow the footsteps of his father.
As for McAvoy, the actor previously portrayed Mr. Tumnus in "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe." He next is slated to come up on "Starter for Ten", "The Last King of Scotland", and "Becoming Jane."
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince