James McAvoy Posted in "Wanted" List
Adding one more big screen feature to his resume, James McAvoy has given positive sign to have a starring role in sci-fi flick "Wanted (2008)", so The Hollywood Reporter has revealed. While his part in the film is still unclear, it has been confirmed that the actor will come under the direction of Russian filmmaker Timur Bekmambetov who encounters his English-language directorial debut in this project.
Aiming to begin production by first-quarter 2007 with Derek Haas and Michael Brandt penning the script, pic is a Universal Pictures production which is based on a comic book series written by Mark Millar and J.G. Jones for Top Cow. The story revolves around a young man who finds out that his long-lost father is actually an assassin. Following the death of the older man, the guy is recruited into a covert organization of killers and trained to follow the footsteps of his father.
As for McAvoy, the actor previously portrayed Mr. Tumnus in "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe." He next is slated to come up on "Starter for Ten", "The Last King of Scotland", and "Becoming Jane."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video