James McAvoy Posted in "Wanted" List
Adding one more big screen feature to his resume, James McAvoy has given positive sign to have a starring role in sci-fi flick "Wanted (2008)", so The Hollywood Reporter has revealed. While his part in the film is still unclear, it has been confirmed that the actor will come under the direction of Russian filmmaker Timur Bekmambetov who encounters his English-language directorial debut in this project.
Aiming to begin production by first-quarter 2007 with Derek Haas and Michael Brandt penning the script, pic is a Universal Pictures production which is based on a comic book series written by Mark Millar and J.G. Jones for Top Cow. The story revolves around a young man who finds out that his long-lost father is actually an assassin. Following the death of the older man, the guy is recruited into a covert organization of killers and trained to follow the footsteps of his father.
As for McAvoy, the actor previously portrayed Mr. Tumnus in "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe." He next is slated to come up on "Starter for Ten", "The Last King of Scotland", and "Becoming Jane."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off