Wilmer Valderrama Hooks Up with "PartyBuddys"
Wilmer Valderrama has a promising party to be held this time. Joining forces with Universal Pictures, the actor has been set to produce "PartyBuddys" with a possibility to have a starring role following the success of the giant company in optioning the rights to the comedy.
Accompanying the actor, Glenn Rigberg and John Tantillo of the Rigberg Entertainment Group are also producing with Michael Samonek being assigned to pen the script. As for the film's premise, the story will be based on real account of the life of James King and Jason Roefaro who established a New York nightclub guide service named PartyBuddys through which they are able to give their clients an experience of what is like to be a celebrity.
Best known for his role as Fez in FOX network's long-running sitcom of "That '70s Show", Valderrama is last seen on the big screen playing an uncredited role in "Beauty Shop." His upcoming film projects include "Fast Food Nation" and "Unaccompanied Minors."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked