Wilmer Valderrama Hooks Up with "PartyBuddys"
Wilmer Valderrama has a promising party to be held this time. Joining forces with Universal Pictures, the actor has been set to produce "PartyBuddys" with a possibility to have a starring role following the success of the giant company in optioning the rights to the comedy.
Accompanying the actor, Glenn Rigberg and John Tantillo of the Rigberg Entertainment Group are also producing with Michael Samonek being assigned to pen the script. As for the film's premise, the story will be based on real account of the life of James King and Jason Roefaro who established a New York nightclub guide service named PartyBuddys through which they are able to give their clients an experience of what is like to be a celebrity.
Best known for his role as Fez in FOX network's long-running sitcom of "That '70s Show", Valderrama is last seen on the big screen playing an uncredited role in "Beauty Shop." His upcoming film projects include "Fast Food Nation" and "Unaccompanied Minors."
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'