Wilmer Valderrama Hooks Up with "PartyBuddys"
Wilmer Valderrama has a promising party to be held this time. Joining forces with Universal Pictures, the actor has been set to produce "PartyBuddys" with a possibility to have a starring role following the success of the giant company in optioning the rights to the comedy.
Accompanying the actor, Glenn Rigberg and John Tantillo of the Rigberg Entertainment Group are also producing with Michael Samonek being assigned to pen the script. As for the film's premise, the story will be based on real account of the life of James King and Jason Roefaro who established a New York nightclub guide service named PartyBuddys through which they are able to give their clients an experience of what is like to be a celebrity.
Best known for his role as Fez in FOX network's long-running sitcom of "That '70s Show", Valderrama is last seen on the big screen playing an uncredited role in "Beauty Shop." His upcoming film projects include "Fast Food Nation" and "Unaccompanied Minors."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off