Wilmer Valderrama Hooks Up with "PartyBuddys"
Wilmer Valderrama has a promising party to be held this time. Joining forces with Universal Pictures, the actor has been set to produce "PartyBuddys" with a possibility to have a starring role following the success of the giant company in optioning the rights to the comedy.
Accompanying the actor, Glenn Rigberg and John Tantillo of the Rigberg Entertainment Group are also producing with Michael Samonek being assigned to pen the script. As for the film's premise, the story will be based on real account of the life of James King and Jason Roefaro who established a New York nightclub guide service named PartyBuddys through which they are able to give their clients an experience of what is like to be a celebrity.
Best known for his role as Fez in FOX network's long-running sitcom of "That '70s Show", Valderrama is last seen on the big screen playing an uncredited role in "Beauty Shop." His upcoming film projects include "Fast Food Nation" and "Unaccompanied Minors."
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger