Wilmer Valderrama Hooks Up with "PartyBuddys"
Wilmer Valderrama has a promising party to be held this time. Joining forces with Universal Pictures, the actor has been set to produce "PartyBuddys" with a possibility to have a starring role following the success of the giant company in optioning the rights to the comedy.
Accompanying the actor, Glenn Rigberg and John Tantillo of the Rigberg Entertainment Group are also producing with Michael Samonek being assigned to pen the script. As for the film's premise, the story will be based on real account of the life of James King and Jason Roefaro who established a New York nightclub guide service named PartyBuddys through which they are able to give their clients an experience of what is like to be a celebrity.
Best known for his role as Fez in FOX network's long-running sitcom of "That '70s Show", Valderrama is last seen on the big screen playing an uncredited role in "Beauty Shop." His upcoming film projects include "Fast Food Nation" and "Unaccompanied Minors."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby