Jessica Simpson Steps Out with New Man
Jessica Simpson apparently knows how to make use her time. The actress-singer made two public appearances in Los Angeles, one aimed at promoting her new album and the other revealing a new love interest.
People magazine reported Simpson has been promoting her new album, "A Public Affair" Friday night August 11th at the Factory in Hollywood and soon then followed it up with a triple date with friends and an unidentified man on Saturday at Los Angeles' Hyde Lounge.
There she was, spending her day with her hairdresser, Ken Paves, and his boyfriend, pal CaCee Cobb and her new squeeze, "Scrubs" star Donald Faison, and of course a new guy of her own which identity remains mysterious.
Despite the fact that Simpson's rep insists she is "not dating anybody," a source said to People "Jessica was very touchy-feely with him. They were lovey-dovey. It seemed like she really liked him."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby