Jessica Simpson Steps Out with New Man
Jessica Simpson apparently knows how to make use her time. The actress-singer made two public appearances in Los Angeles, one aimed at promoting her new album and the other revealing a new love interest.
People magazine reported Simpson has been promoting her new album, "A Public Affair" Friday night August 11th at the Factory in Hollywood and soon then followed it up with a triple date with friends and an unidentified man on Saturday at Los Angeles' Hyde Lounge.
There she was, spending her day with her hairdresser, Ken Paves, and his boyfriend, pal CaCee Cobb and her new squeeze, "Scrubs" star Donald Faison, and of course a new guy of her own which identity remains mysterious.
Despite the fact that Simpson's rep insists she is "not dating anybody," a source said to People "Jessica was very touchy-feely with him. They were lovey-dovey. It seemed like she really liked him."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover