Jessica Simpson Steps Out with New Man
Jessica Simpson apparently knows how to make use her time. The actress-singer made two public appearances in Los Angeles, one aimed at promoting her new album and the other revealing a new love interest.
People magazine reported Simpson has been promoting her new album, "A Public Affair" Friday night August 11th at the Factory in Hollywood and soon then followed it up with a triple date with friends and an unidentified man on Saturday at Los Angeles' Hyde Lounge.
There she was, spending her day with her hairdresser, Ken Paves, and his boyfriend, pal CaCee Cobb and her new squeeze, "Scrubs" star Donald Faison, and of course a new guy of her own which identity remains mysterious.
Despite the fact that Simpson's rep insists she is "not dating anybody," a source said to People "Jessica was very touchy-feely with him. They were lovey-dovey. It seemed like she really liked him."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO