Jessica Simpson Steps Out with New Man
Jessica Simpson apparently knows how to make use her time. The actress-singer made two public appearances in Los Angeles, one aimed at promoting her new album and the other revealing a new love interest.
People magazine reported Simpson has been promoting her new album, "A Public Affair" Friday night August 11th at the Factory in Hollywood and soon then followed it up with a triple date with friends and an unidentified man on Saturday at Los Angeles' Hyde Lounge.
There she was, spending her day with her hairdresser, Ken Paves, and his boyfriend, pal CaCee Cobb and her new squeeze, "Scrubs" star Donald Faison, and of course a new guy of her own which identity remains mysterious.
Despite the fact that Simpson's rep insists she is "not dating anybody," a source said to People "Jessica was very touchy-feely with him. They were lovey-dovey. It seemed like she really liked him."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal